Alliance logo.

I said I will choose the best actually this one is not that good.

See, this is why no one likes you. The guy went to obvious trouble to sort you out a logo and this is what he gets :) ? Surely a polite, 'no, it's not what I'm looking for' would be enough. But no. There's a repeating trend here. People try and help you. You throw it in their face. Then you come over all the 'victim'. Back stabbing this and two faced that. Ever thought that as it's the majority that has the problem with you the problem is with you?

See, this is why no one likes you. The guy went to obvious trouble to sort you out a logo and this is what he gets :) ? Surely a polite, 'no, it's not what I'm looking for' would be enough. But no. There's a repeating trend here. People try and help you. You throw it in their face. Then you come over all the 'victim'. Back stabbing this and two faced that. Ever thought that as it's the majority that has the problem with you the problem is with you?

Oh that sounds familiar :)

Ah, so Jax is a backstabbing snake. We should shank him. You in Manne?

Yes is he I called him a snake you never see what he is up to. First was nice to me and all that but when moderator come on it to play he balls droped.

Okay okay. Lets tell the good people who you BEGGED to be in the alliance. Like a little bitch. My little bitch. You got warned not to spam, not to get banned and not be a total tool like usual otherwise you would get kicked. You couldn't help yourself. You got banned in chat - twice. Then you spammed the forum making bullshit threads like usual. Then you insisted on arguing with two alliance members who quite frankly are 50 times more valuable than yourself. I told you the deal when you had the trial to join the alliance. Any of the above and I would kick you. That's what happened. You wasn't back stabbed my good friend. Xoxoxox

Oh yeah, and let's tell them about the 10 messages you sent me afterwards. And how you "would do anything" to get back in. Stop being a pathetic baby and concentrate on your alliance. Xoxoxo

Okay okay. Lets tell the good people who you BEGGED to be in the alliance. Like a little bitch. My little bitch. You got warned not to spam, not to get banned and not be a total tool like usual otherwise you would get kicked. You couldn't help yourself. You got banned in chat - twice. Then you spammed the forum making bullshit threads like usual. Then you insisted on arguing with two alliance members who quite frankly are 50 times more valuable than yourself. I told you the deal when you had the trial to join the alliance. Any of the above and I would kick you. That's what happened. You wasn't back stabbed my good friend. Xoxoxox

These all lies.