Setting up tactics help!!

Hey guys, I just enter this game 1 week ago, so you can call me noob. I follow some threads and I see some tips on how to create an effective fighter.

I just want to ask you guys if you have any fighters who are like these:

Styles that work:

""""""""Chuck Liddell (my personal favorite and most successful) – This is your standard sprawl and brawl boxer. They require good boxing and wrestling in the main stats. On top of that, good punches, takedown defense, striking defense, and defensive grappling are essential for success. In the physical stats, agility for the striking and balance for the takedown defense will help your guy tremendously. Recommended hidden stats: Natural KO power and Granite Chin""""""""""

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you suggest what is the best tactics when having a fighter like Lidell? or can you give me the effective fight tactics that will work with these sprawl and brawl boxer? I just created a new guy having stats like Chuck Liddel, but i don't know how to set up his tactics to suit his fighting style!

P.S, I already read the tactics guide from mmatycoon WIKI. I just want to hear/see your opinions on how to set a tactics for a Sprawl&Brawl type fighter.

Pretty much what DT said. Depending on the skill and style difference will determine your aggression vs. damage levels, but it is worth considering a few other factors, such as: Your physicals will determine how well you can avoid takedowns and/or strike first and evade any counter. Additionally body shots will wind your opponent, leg shot will slow down your opponent, so it may be worth kicking out their legs to stop takedowns being a threat, or body shots to take away the energy they need to take you down. Of course, being on one foot due to a kick can leave you open to a takedown if it doesn't work.

You need to consider the clinch too, as it is easier to trip and pullguard when you're up close and personal being man hugged, so strength and clinchwork (along with your wrestling) will help you to control where the fight takes place.

• Upvote 1