to all you potheads..

Kronix

Sad, very sad. I'm not smoking regulary, but in Poland weed used to cost 30 zl per gram for many years. Since last year the price of gram is rising. Right now it's 50 per gram and the price will still rise. Unforunately drug delalers are smarter in Poland and they learned something about graph of market equilibrium.

Bragi~

Great News ...

We need to see a lot tougher Laws on Cannabis in Europe (And the entire world as well of course) ...

It poisons the mind (it makes you mentally stop growing, makes you aggressive when you quit it, you become a zombie when smoking too much, get sleeping problems, falls in to depressions etc etc the list is long) ...

/ The Weedman

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Great News ...

We need to see a lot tougher Laws on Cannabis in Europe (And the entire world as well of course) ...

It poisons the mind (it makes you mentally stop growing, makes you aggressive when you quit it, you become a zombie when smoking too much, get sleeping problems, falls in to depressions etc etc the list is long) ...

/ The Weedman

You're not "Weedman", you're junkie. You crossed the line and got addicted. But if weed will corrupt my mind so much that I would be in your level, damn, I'm quitting smoking (I'm smoking a few times per year, not regulary). Well, there are strong and weak peoples.

Bragi~

• Upvote 1