Laundery gone wrong

I laundered 200k to this guy http://mmatycoon.com...php?MgrID=57265 next day when he had to pay me back it - 10% he for some reason left the game I guess because its already like 10 days he havent logged in. You guys gave me hard time because I could not pay for the alliance logo but this is the case I just didnt get my money back at the time. I PMd Mike two times about this incident but never heard back from him. I did write him on his email in the managers profile but the guy didnt log in any more. So I would love to ask maybe some one knows him in real life and can ask what happened? Where did he go? Maybe can give me private some kinda his info I need my money back first of all for the gym and to pay for alliance logo. Thans for all help!

ALL SOLVED

did you ask him if it was ok to launder there and what date did you launder the money

and i doubt any one would give you or any one else his private info to message him about a game

Sure its not the first time I launder money to him and I laundered like 7-9days ago. With this account I have been laundering like 4-5 times and allways to him and never had a problem but it looks like he left the game or something but I need my money back because I loose like 60k/week in a gym and I dont have that much left. As you see I picked up two fighters from fighters list and they both had combine of 200k but now all my efforts are lost.

To Amount Date Fee Allahu Akbar $100,000.00 2013-09-08 16:41:26 $15,000.00

Oh thanks mate a lot some time you really can get some help in these forums. No way I was thinking some one will help me with that like I said I pmd like twice but he didnt even replay if he gives me my money back dont worry I will pay you back this amount.

Oh thanks mate a lot some time you really can get some help in these forums. No way I was thinking some one will help me with that like I said I pmd like twice but he didnt even replay if he gives me my money back dont worry I will pay you back this amount.

If you dont remember, you loaned me money some time ago and i promised to pay you back but we both forgot the whole thing and this thread made me remember. Sorry for the delay!

If you dont remember, you loaned me money some time ago and i promised to pay you back but we both forgot the whole thing and this thread made me remember. Sorry for the delay!

Yes you owed me some paper :P

• Upvote 1

I lost 900k a month or so ago from someone leaving after I bought laundry from them. Just take the loss and move on.

Sadly for me moving on would be to cut a gym and put all my fighter in public gym.

Have ever Minark paid you 100k and even said to me that he paid it for the logo of the gym and even said it to you as far as I know but you still didnt allow me to use it for alliance.

He paid me and said it wasn't for you unless I wanted to give you the logo. If you ever pay for it then I will gladly return Minark's money. I'm not trying to get paid double, I'm just trying to get you to pay what you said you would. I'm even giving you a discount. If you were nicer to people then you would have it already. Karma sucks huh?

If you want to talk about it more, then PM me.

• Upvote 2

He paid me and said it wasn't for you unless I wanted to give you the logo. If you ever pay for it then I will gladly return Minark's money. I'm not trying to get paid double, I'm just trying to get you to pay what you said you would. I'm even giving you a discount. If you were nicer to people then you would have it already. Karma sucks huh?

If you want to talk about it more, then PM me.

That cockroach said that?

http://80by20.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/backstab-shadow-2858_preview.jpg

• Downvote 2

Sure its not the first time I launder money to him and I laundered like 7-9days ago. With this account I have been laundering like 4-5 times and allways to him and never had a problem but it looks like he left the game or something but I need my money back because I loose like 60k/week in a gym and I dont have that much left. As you see I picked up two fighters from fighters list and they both had combine of 200k but now all my efforts are lost.

This makes you sound like a multi (Just saying)
  • Upvote 2

You make it sound like no one ever gets helped on the forums but you are one of the only people that will find it hard around here to get help for obvious reasons.
  • Downvote 1