Please retweet. UFC fight Jeff smith

If everybody could retweet my last tweet the guy I fought on the ultimate fighter opponent got hurt and I would love to get a rematch.

Jeffsmithmma

I got robbed the first time and this time I won't be denied if I get a chance

Hope Matt grice gets better as well

Jeff smith

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If everybody could retweet my last tweet the guy I fought on the ultimate fighter opponent got hurt and I would love to get a rematch.

Jeffsmithmma

I got robbed the first time and this time I won't be denied if I get a chance

Hope Matt grice gets better as well

Jeff smith

RT'd on the MMA Tycoon twitter account. Would probably be good if you could get a hashtag trending so I've posted up a tweet.

https://twitter.com/MMATycoon/status/377016612349440000

Come on Jeff, don't say you got robbed. You don't get respect from people denying your responsibility when you lose. It's not like you dominated the fight and the judges took it from you. Take it for what it was. You didn't have the fight in hand and you lost. Good luck getting back in the UFC.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i don't use twitter/facebook/etc, but i hope you get the rematch. i don't remember the whole fight (iirc you knocked him down but he held top control and got a l&p decision that probably should have gone to you), but i do remember that it was clear that you were the more talented overall fighter.

I hope the fight happens again, imo you should have won the fight. You spent a majority of the round searching for ways to finish the fight only to end up with larsen getting top control in side mount from about 1:30 left in the fight to the end. I hope you get to fight again soon buddy! We will always be cheering for you