Could you smart managers help please?

cdidman

My fighters are constantly out struck in their fights. My latest fight my fighter landed 4-19 head punches, 2-11 body punches, 4-16 in kicks, he landed just 2 elbows and was 2-13 in clinch strikes and the guy he fought was 9-9 in head punches, 15-26 in kicks.

Most of my fighters fights are like this where my guys land a very low percentage of strikes and the opponent lands not just a high percentage, but 100% of certain strikes.

This guy has sensational striking defense, clinch, punches, he's exceptional in boxing and wonderful in Muay Thai. The guy he faced was very good, so it's not so much this fight, but others that make me so confused on why?

Most of my fighters are 14 in punches and striking defense. To get better at avoiding striking do all my physicals need to be very high too? Should my fighters speed or balance need to be sensational too?

If anyone could just help me understand what skills are involved in landing strikes and avoiding them, because I see no difference in my fighters defense from 12 to 14, they all still stink at it.

Thank you in advance.

A big key is agility and speed when it comes to striking. Those are the two most important physicals and they are very important.

Beyond that, the big key is the accuracy vs damage slider. The more accurate you are the more you will likely land. I am also fairly sure that the kick secondary has something to do with defending kicks as well. I hope this helps.

whirl

This current fighter has 12 in both agility and speed. Also, Swing for the Fences? Is that the slider you're talking about, I have that set right in the middle. And for most of my fighters, I always have that set almost 100% to follow game plan.

But see, this is what I thought, most of my guys are only 12 in any of the speed, agility skills, this is an area I should be building up to 14 correct? This could be my guys biggest problem? Because I have the damage/accuracy slider set for most of my fighters at 60-65% damage.

Thanks so much for the help.

Manfred:

According to the wiki:

• Swing seconds: (Swing seconds is a number entry limited between 5 and 180). It is basically the value of X in the sentence above... With how many seconds left does your fighter abandon his gameplan (if he is losing), and just look for the finish.

This is a very common mistake, swing timer does not equal how many strikes per minute.

this slider is to determine if you are losing, how likely are you to swing for the fences.

No that slider is to determine how long left in the fight will you start to swing for the fences if you are losing at the end of round 3.

No that slider is to determine how long left in the fight will you start to swing for the fences if you are losing at the end of round 3.

Yes that is what I meant, however you worded it better :P

Keep in mind though, if you dont have your fighter at 100% follow orders, there is a chance that your fighter may change the timer on swing for the fences or may not do it at all (this mostly happens when the fight is close and no real winner is apparent) (Change fight plan)