Manager competition rating

kupsman2

I've face two guys in the top 10 twice. Peel & Scottie trust me Castor you're in for a rude awakening. If Castor loses i say he has to chug a bottle of Canadian Whiskey. No I'm the President of the fan club Castor. Oh yah and one more thing...Fuck Off c u n t ! :shades:

So his penalty will be drinking canadian whiskey? Is it this so bad?

It wasnt an insult, im genuinely curious, who is the president?

I would beat you in an Insult battle using only Fruitbased insults Mannetosen, thats how good I am ...

I bet you're the coolest kid in the fifth grade.

15 minutes and thats the best you could come up with ... save yourself from getting your pants pulled down next time and banter with someone on your own (lower) level instead you dried fig ...

You're right, I was spamming refresh anticipating your clever retorts. I've heard better burns from literal children.

This link is pretty cool, i'm just wondering where it is in the website. Hidden link? If so how many others are there.

Before I had a hard time finding the book flight link. The website is a maze sometimes.

You can find your manager opp rank link on your profile page. Click on the number that says X average to the right of Opp Rank. Since the page format goes..

http://mmatycoon.com/managercompetition.php?MgrID=X

Just replace the X with manager id number of course.

But yeah, that link is sort of easy to miss. Though as long as you're viewing the site in Firefox currently, some bolded text are links.

• Upvote 1

What a bummer, i had the top spot 1-2 days ago, finally #1 somewhere and wooosh, gone.

Edit: Take the best and worst fight opponent rating put of the 20 fight rating which could improve the rating quality, but hey simple mathematics and everyone knows that in most cases the rating does not mean something, i mean when you are high ranked you're fucked in most cases, Lance is the best example. Don't think this it's needed though.

I dont understand these rankings at all.... less than 20 fights yet Im listed in Int.

Worst Comp Rating (int) Skap Omdahl (-1,676)

Guess I'll get some sleep and look over how it works better tomorrow. Then push that dang rating up!

Nothing to worry about, man, put a guy in a QFC vs 5k manager and the rating is fucked. Noone looks at that list and says "hah, cancrusher!".

• Upvote 1

Except Stu lol

Umm.. No fuckhead... I can see you're a can crusher from the opponents you're beating.. Anthony Pettis and Lone Wolf are the perfect examples.. I'm sure there are more examples but I will let someone that actually gives a fuck about an average manager beating cans with his average fighters..

Have a great day cbomb

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Umm.. No fuckhead... I can see you're a can crusher from the opponents you're beating.. Anthony Pettis and Lone Wolf are the perfect examples.. I'm sure there are more examples but I will let someone that actually gives a fuck about an average manager beating cans with his average fighters..

Have a great day cbomb

Haha little Stewie is mad, and started off with name calling don't make me wash your mouth out with soap :P Anthony Pettis is a guy I picked up from the fa list, I only had 1 fight with him, despite him being 13-1. He's a guy who has good primaries but weak secondaries, but I think he has potential, and I was offered a can to beat up on so I took it rather than just purely catching up on training. Wolf has been fighting in 200k id restricted orgs, and he's 203k id. If we use little Stewie's definition of can crushing, well most of his fighters have started off doing that early in their career, Little Stewie being a can crusher, oh say it ain't so lol.

Edit: Not to mention little Stewie joined Rory's tourney and is now quitting long before it's over, what a bum.

Have a great day cbomb

got my eye on some of your cans atm that have similar id's to my can crushers, how about this:

Kevin Love (210818) or Flashy Fighterr (212277) versus Arthur "The Mechanic" Bishop (212246)

The Nightmare (213825) versus Nem "e" Sis (212063)

The Nightmare (213825) or Flashy Fighterr (212277) versus Vin "Dic" Tive (212167)

I bet you are afraid of any of those fights, despite your guys having more training time and you being the all mighty Stu lol and me being nothing but a can crusher you would be afraid to accept any of those match ups for shame that I would beat your sorry ass.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

got my eye on some of your cans atm that have similar id's to my can crushers, how about this: Kevin Love (210818) or Flashy Fighterr (212277) versus Arthur "The Mechanic" Bishop (212246)The Nightmare (213825) versus Nem "e" Sis (212063)The Nightmare (213825) or Flashy Fighterr (212277) versus Vin "Dic" Tive (212167)I bet you are afraid of any of those fights, despite your guys having more training time and you being the all mighty Stu lol and me being nothing but a can crusher you would be afraid to accept any of those match ups for shame that I would beat your sorry ass.

Why would beating a scrub manager with average can crushing fighters mean anything to me?? You're not looked on as a top manager, you're the guy who abuses the hype system after beating can after can.. I would take one win against any of the "real" top managers in the game over 3,4, fuck 10 wins against you..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2