Gangs of New York

Remember to check the first 2 posts for info and updates everyone. And hopefully you dont lose too much excitement as the 1st event is about a month and a half away! More time for training though!

When it comes to excitement, I'm not sure if ya realized but in GoNY topic ratio post/daily is bigger in ITFL2 topic. I'm pumped for the tourney, it will be great to win it, mwahahaha.

Training sessions are finished for today ... Can we get the fighters now?

Try reading for once. its becoming clear that you are purposely asking these questions to piss me off as not only have I told you the answer to this but Bragi has as well... So tempted to kick your ass outta this tourney right now lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Try reading for once. its becoming clear that you are purposely asking these questions to piss me off as not only have I told you the answer to this but Bragi has as well... So tempted to kick your ass outta this tourney right now lol

Listen up

Bragi said that you said that we could get the fighters after todays PM training session

I looked for where you said it and didnt find anything, whats the problem, Im not trying to piss you off

"Asking these questions" lol what other questions are you talking about son?

Get a grip of yourself

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ye sure.. I will try to send it out at at 21:35ish GMT tonight which is half midnight my time so might be asleep but I know people are keen to get creating so i will probably be awake anyway... Anyyyway, if you are reading this and can remember it is ok to create your guy after tonights (saturday) PM session because there is no sessions on sunday as y'all know.

That's the post castor.

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

Schedule:

§ Creation date:....20/10/13

§ Fighter lock in:…03/11/13

§ 1st event:...........07/12/12 and 08/12/13

§ 2nd event:.........28/12/13 and 29/12/13

§ 3rd event:..........18/01/14 and 19/01/14

§ 4th event:..........08/02/14 and 09/02/14

§ 5th event:..........01/03/14 and 02/03/14

Remember to check the first 2 posts for info and updates everyone. And hopefully you dont lose too much excitement as the 1st event is about a month and a half away! More time for training though!

ye sure.. I will try to send it out at at 21:35ish GMT tonight which is half midnight my time so might be asleep but I know people are keen to get creating so i will probably be awake anyway... Anyyyway, if you are reading this and can remember it is ok to create your guy after tonights (saturday) PM session because there is no sessions on sunday as y'all know.

Rory wrote that after today's pm training sessions we're allowed to create fighters.

Bragi~

The part in bold is where I said it. Plus i have said lots of times the date of creation which obviously means you can create after tonights session as there is no training sessions tomorrow.

Thank you, I really didnt notice it

Drink some Camomille Tea rdalycolts and relax, listen to the seabreeze and close your eyes, take deep breaths and just be

I am even closer to cutting you, I dont care if you think that's unfair or if you go and start a thread crying over it, I just cant be bothered with you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am even closer to cutting you, I dont care if you think that's unfair or if you go and start a thread crying over it, I just cant be bothered with you.

I don't believe that you are able to do this, Rory. Prove me I'm wrong.

Just joking. To be honest castor didn't do anything to be cut off the tourney, in my oppinion. Everyone could missed the post about creation. Personanally, before you wrote the post about creating fighters today after the sessions, I wouldn't create any fighters for the tourney, just to avoid any discussion about creating fighters before the creation day.

Bragi~

Just joking. To be honest castor didn't do anything to be cut off the tourney, in my oppinion. Everyone could missed the post about creation. Personanally, before you wrote the post about creating fighters today after the sessions, I wouldn't create any fighters for the tourney, just to avoid any discussion about creating fighters before the creation day.

Bragi~

That was what I was thinking, it can look suspicious, can lead to being accused of cheating

I went to look on the First page for that post that we could get them today but couldnt find it, thats it, and as I told rorydalycolts right now in PM Im not trying to piss him off (I tried that yesterday tho when I told him hes scared of me, but that is just smacktalk)

Im very good at smacktalking (The Best in the World Wide Web)

Im waiting for you to get your fighter first by the way Bragi :shades:

Just joking. To be honest castor didn't do anything to be cut off the tourney, in my oppinion. Everyone could missed it. Personanally, before you wrote the post about creating fighters today after the sessions, I wouldn't create any fighters for the tourney, just to avoid any discussion about creating fighters before the creation day.

Bragi~

Its kinda common sense that you can create a fighter after the PM sesh due to no sessions on sunday but it was also the fact that it had been mentioned twice before he asked again... I feel like I am having to repeat myself a lot. Even with this comment.

That was what I was thinking, it can look suspicious, can lead to being accused of cheating

I went to look on the First page for that post that we could get them today but couldnt find it, thats it, and as I told rorydalycolts Im not trying to piss him off (I tried that yesterday tho when I told him hes scared of me, but that is just smacktalk)

Im very good at smacktalking (The Best in the World Wide Web)

Im waiting for you to get your fighter first by the way Bragi :shades:

Well, the post was in 23th page. I don't believe that you're able to piss off Rory. Prove me I'm wrong :D.

You're event better at creating non existing term to determine yourself. Good at smack while eating but not at talk.

You'll be waiting, since I still dosen't have a specified vision of a fighter.

Bragi~

Its kinda common sense that you can create a fighter after the PM sesh due to no sessions on sunday but it was also the fact that it had been mentioned twice before he asked again... I feel like I am having to repeat myself a lot. Even with this comment.

Understood! Okay, so can I create a fighter today or I have to wait until tomorrow? You know I'm not sure... And when is first event?

Bragi~

• Upvote 2

Well, the post was in 23th page. I don't believe that you're able to piss off Rory. Prove me I'm wrong :D.

You're event better at creating non existing term to determine yourself. Good at smack while eating but not at talk.

You'll be waiting, since I still dosen't have a specified vision of a fighter.

Bragi~

LOL

Im a Professional Banterer - Sponsored by Microsoft and the Local pizza shop

Im getting a wrestler anyway