First day at new job today

Viking

Its not a Lab Coat its more like a Lab Suit

Its looks pretty similar to this one

I have only used it once that was my first day on the job when I was checking out the lab, there is a pretty big procedure just to put this thing on lol

http://www.wolfhazmat.de/bio/bsl4_1.jpg

Imagine that guys, Castor - A Scientist, I must say that I feel very proud

Rookie error ;)

Next time save and upload the pic yourself, don't link directly to the suit manufacturer's webpage!

It also looks like you got a job in the mid 1990s. Lab equipment has come a way since then :P

Rookie error ;)

Next time save and upload the pic yourself, don't link directly to the suit manufacturer's webpage!

It also looks like you got a job in the mid 1990s. Lab equipment has come a way since then :P

LOL @ Rookie Error

I took the Pic from Google Images

And if you read what I wrote again it says "Looks pretty similar to this one" as in its the same type/kind, its not a white traditional doctors coat

If you want to deny that Im a Scientist now thats up to you

Have a nice day

/ Castor

Pics or it didn't happened.

In Poland we have a saying: "When you don't know anything in a particular subject, become a teacher and teach it" (because there is lots of shitty teachers in Poland).

Bragi~

Ok so you are ex nazi & drug addict, you have been in prison and you were great prospect in hockey (castor has told that he wouldve play in the NHL if he wanted). You have worked as a chef, made crimes, got stabbed multiple times and now you are scientist (without education). You also told me that you have slept with Arianny Celeste (UFC ring girl).

That is not enough, this multi talent is one of the greatest managers in mmatycoon (top25) and he was top level chess player when he was young (told me that he competed against the best players in sweden).

I suggest that you contact hollywood (i am pretty sure that you know people in hollywood) and they should make movie about you (catch me if you can style). I wouldve suggested Jonah Hill for the main character but since he is not fat anymore he is not good for the role.

• Upvote 4

Ok so you are ex nazi & drug addict, you have been in prison and you were great prospect in hockey (castor has told that he wouldve play in the NHL if he wanted). You have worked as a chef, made crimes, got stabbed multiple times and now you are scientist (without education). You also told me that you have slept with Arianny Celeste (UFC ring girl).

That is not enough, this multi talent is one of the greatest managers in mmatycoon (top25) and he was top level chess player when he was young (told me that he competed against the best players in sweden).

I suggest that you contact hollywood (i am pretty sure that you know people in hollywood) and they should make movie about you (catch me if you can style). I wouldve suggested Jonah Hill for the main character but since he is not fat anymore he is not good for the role.

OFFTOPIC: Ok I didnt sleep with Arianny Celeste ... I dont know any people in Hollywood, and if anyone was gonna play me in a Movie it would be John Travolta

ONTOPIC: Its going very well ... Im like a Chameleon in there

OFFTOPIC: Ok I didnt sleep with Arianny Celeste ... I dont know any people in Hollywood, and if anyone was gonna play me in a Movie it would be John Travolta

ONTOPIC: Its going very well ... Im like a Chameleon in there

If he wasn't dead I'd say Mr John Candy would be perfect for the role.

• Downvote 1

How about Rebel Wilson?

Let's make a casting. We have two candidats:

1) Rebel Wilson

2) Sumo fighter

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FwCk2x7d5Ho/UTjxercdGtI/AAAAAAAAABo/AFLiitqTxm8/s1600/1284546788sumodeadlifts_sumo_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

How about Rebel Wilson?

Now Rebel Wilson is an interesting option. Considering Farley and Candy are dead she's certainly the front runner. If we're heading down the fat woman path, and I for one hope we are, I put forward Kathy Bates (of the movie Misery fame) and Roseanne (of being a fat comedian fame).

Roseanne has too much longevity and built up her street cred to support her being annoying and fat, so she's definitely out. I don't know much of Kathy Bates, but if she is talented (and she seems to be), she's out too.