General question about a clothing company

Not that I'd do this and just be a jerk, which is why I'm throwing this out there. But in real life it's not impossible to bring brands back from the dead. Look at Hostess for example.

So has anyone thought about making a clothing company to resurrect some of the awesome articles of clothing that used to be in this game? Not without permission mind you.

In some cases players may have left the game altogether so if that happened then what? Use them without permission unless said player returns and says otherwise?

Not looking to rip anyone off. Just running an idea by the community and mostly because I'm nostalgic for some of the older brands like Beast Fightwear, Klinch, etc

Personally: if the company is done I don't see a problem with it. My big concern is not wanting to make it look like someone was being ripped off. Originally when I was thinking of doing something like this my idea was to just sell the vintage brands at bargain levels. Like 7 bucks or something. Just enough to warrant keeping it in stock and to essentially pay for itself. Originals could be designed as well but the focus would be allowing us to relive the old, awesome, brands from years back. And should the original creator come back and say "hey don't do that" they are scrapped and taken down. I mean we had some bitchin' designs here before. Beast Fightwear, Klinch, Machina, etc. Not that we don't have some awesome fightwear now. But there were some brands I REALLY didn't want to see go.

The Walkout set i have in my store was originally from Affaketion... i deleted all the brand stuff and made a new design out of it, first for personal use cause i was pissed that my fav piece of clothing was'nt available anymore. Then i wanted to put it in my store, tried to reach the original owner without success, messeged a friend of him and told him if the dude ever returns, he should let me know... and made a thread here in forum about it to see what the com thinks (thread's called "Stolen design" lol, you still can find it). Got just positive reactions, so i put it in my store, adding a "Affaketion tribute" in the item name. Just got this one with such a history cause i always thought it was one of the best and a very special piece of tycoon design.

Convicted's clothing store in LA is doing something similar since then.

Personally, i think it is a thin line of course... the name of the original store should be in title, the tribute section def should not be bigger than 1/4 of the store's collection and price should be affordable for anyone, so max 50$ imo.

Affektion had the best clothes. One of my fighters still have a few pieces of Affektion walkout. If someone wants the pics I can send you (in exchange for a few hundreds of it :D)