The Beez Nest

i would like to inform everyone that i have opened up 12 spots at the beez nest in las vegas.

we have the best coaching staff on the game. better than CTT's and DAMAGE + cheaper fees.

if u are interested then check us out.

if u think u may like to try it but are not sure, just pm me with in the next 2 hours and i'll let u know about the once and a lifetime trial offer that we have going. you must pm me for the details and it will be given to the first 10 to respond

well it looks like whoever is the fastest clicker will get in. i cant do it like i originally wanted to cos i just got dial up and it takes to dam long.

so ive just dropped the fees to 50 bucks and it will stay like that until monday morning so if u want in then nows the best chance for u to do it.

6 spots left -- $50 bucks to join better hurry

hell i wonder if i could even give the spots away?

u cant get a spot at CTT or DAMAGE and we've got twice the quality coaches as they do but no one seems to care?

u would think that someone that has a fighter thats training at cozad or another cheaper gym would sign up and get a couple days of good coaching