contract

Before deciding wether to accept talk to the org to confirm what the situation is.

a) Far too common: The org signs people (including new managers who dont know any better) and dosnt care where they are- your expected to make your own way at your own expense. If we're talking about low hype fighters then they'll not want to pay you much- which may mean your show money will not be enough and unless you win every fight you'll either be making a loss to get there or making very little and not be able to afford a decent gym.
Bare in mind if your not using private flights (Which can be expensive) you'll loose energy for the flight, and so have to go with enough time to recover (costing you in hotel fees and missed training time).

b )The org decides it wants you bad enough it'll cover your travel- they'll transfer an amount to cover travel (either per fight or as an inflated signing bonus) in this case theres no financial downside, its just a bit more effort on your part to arange travel.

C) as my org does (I sign fighters from all over europe and put events on in all 4 european locations) if I need people to fight outside of their home base I use my private jet to fly them- all the manager has to do is accept invitations and they arive at the fight with no energy loss and get home again after.

If its situation a Id stay well away from those contracts. B I'd go for if it was better than offers in home town. C theres no real downside to