Insanity - Smack Talk Thread

Beck

Billy Beast, I hear you are ducking the freight train known as Silent Bob? Preferring to sit idle rather then face the talent ready to take you out!! Insanity has put another chump in Bob's way and in 2 weeks he will be Disposed of like all the rest, what excuse will you come up with then? Stop running suckah and take the beating you have coming!

• Upvote 1

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/Hetfieldforumpost_zps1a201bea.png

John Hetfield

Press Release: Billy Beast has been released and stripped of his title

"Earlier today Billy Beast has been released from the company and stripped of his championship belt. The management of Billy simply is too much to deal with and ungrateful of what Insanity has done and has been doing recently to keep him happy within the org. Apparently Billy and management seemed to think differently and that we never went out of the way to help him, and such disrespect and lack of loyatly after doing everything for him simply is not tolerable. Wherever he goes, I wish his new employers and him the best of luck.

What does this mean for Insanity? I am currently working on changing a booked match and upgrade it to a title fight. This should HOPEFULLY be solved within a few days after working out some management things and a fight contract has been signed by the contenders. The match of course is the bout between Silent Bob and Trent Punchy - who's original match was to determin the #1 contendership after Billy did not want to take a fight against either of them stating they were not good enough P4P fighters. I am looking forward to a new and fresh future in the 205lbs division with fighters who want to fight, and a champion who will fight who ever is put in his way. "

(The new title fight depends if Mike can help me out and change/cancell the current fight so it can be set up)

(I am always up to reply to any of you guys, just drop me a PM if you got something that requires my attention here)

Please name one way you went "out of your way to help" me. Just one. Because it wasn't signing decently hyped fighters to face him. It wasn't giving him a bit of training time like I asked for and It wasn't giving me a decent contract which are the 3 things I asked for the entire time I was in this org. So let me know when your ready how you went "out of your way" to "help" me.

I personally contacted managers to see if they would sign their free 205lbs fighters with me, I threw big money at fighters to sign in the 205 lbs division, and I even contacted signed fighters to see if they would sign after their current contract up and that is something I have never done before, or even will do again.

The only issue I saw was the lack of the high p4p fighters you wanted and as you can see, that's what I focused on above.

You were not fighting every 2 weeks and had lenghty periods to train up. Besides that, you can DECLINE fights if you feel you need to train more, you did not do this, so that is on you. The contract issue - you signed the original deal and resigned with me after that, again you could have declined both times there and negotiated for a better contract, you did not this, so this fault is also on you. I believe the last offer I send you gave you a 6k raise on everything. I could have paid you a grand or two more perhaps, but this is a 'business' and even though I like to think I give out fair contracts, I do try to keep them at a level where I am still able to make money myself.

As I told you, I run my org for FUN, and for you I have gone out of my way and not stick to what I usually do and that is simply checking for fighters that need a contract and post on the forum every now and then to get the word out. This kind of drama and nonesense from you, is something that I do not consider fun.

And once again, all the best to you and I hope you find a org more suitable to your needs.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14073407342676.jpg

Ricky Blazer

Well looky here... we gots drama in the big mans division. Y'all are some hard buff mens and I hate to see anyone go away but Hetfield bin steering this ship rather nicely. Although... I'm sure he could use another man working the stick if you know what I mean. He's gripped it by the shaft and pushed hard, just what this organization needs!

• Upvote 2

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/Hetfieldforumpost_zps1a201bea.png

John Hetfield

Press Release: New 205lbs Championship match in the works - Waiting on the fighters to sign.

"Management was able to get through all the paperwork already, and the fight offers have been sent out to Silent Bob and Trent Punchy. I have no doubt that by the end of the day everything regarding this match is finalized. I am personally hyped for this match, can't wait to see who will become our new Light-Heavyweight Champion!

(I am always up to reply to any of you guys, just drop me a PM if you got something that requires my attention here)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w8.jpg

Richard Robinson (234923)

Jay Cutler, thanks for a good fight. It wasn't the most exciting fight i have been in, but a win is a win.

After a 1-3 start, it sure felt good to win 5 in a row after that. Ricky Blazer, you're on a bit of a streak yourself. But one of our streaks will come to an end soon. I'm not too comfortable with your nickname, but i can't deny your skills in the cage. Don't even think about derailing my momentum!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14073407342676.jpg

Ricky Blazer

A streak? Wait a minute... I didn't, well you can't prove... ohhhhh you are talking about fighting. So sorry see there was this incident... oh nevermind, I don't want to bore you with the silly details. I can't wait to get in the cage with you my good sir. In fact... one could say it's going to be an explosion of manliness as we thrust to and fro in attempt for octagon control. Ohhh, that rhymed! I'm a poet and didn't know it... well, yes I did who we kidding? Back to you Richard... can I call you... Dick? I mean, not everyday I can say I'm gonna head to the cage and get me some Dick, I like the sounds of that. You are on a nice run and yes one of our runs is going to be ended in a couple of weeks. I still think it'll be yours that will end, while sure you have only been stopped once you haven't faced someone that has the precision and power like I do. Ask those 8 guys I've fisted already, they thought they could handle me. But we will see... we are very different fighters so let's play a game of fist to face and let the best fighter win.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14073407342676.jpg

Ricky Blazer

Damn.... I gotta say... Dick got me tonight, not that I mind that in some scenarios but this time I hate it. Hats off to you Richard you beat my ass and taught me I need a lot more work before I can be considered a top contender. For now I am going to heal... rest a bit then get back at it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

No time for that... I put my win streak on the line against Henry Percy who's last loss was a title shot. Well that belt will look good around my waist, and what better way than to take out a former contender.

Percy, i hope you're ready because i want that belt. And you are standing in my way to get it.

• Upvote 2

Surgery can mean so many things? Ingrown hair on your ass, tonsils need removed, gray matter sucked out by girl at local pizza joint... either way... Hope all is well and cant wait for INSANITY'S Birthday bangup! Take Care...

Haha, none of those reasons stated is what i'll go through :P It's nothing too serious though and should be back home the same day but not sure how I will feel afterwards hence just making sure the managers at Insanity are aware :D Thanks for the message though :)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w1.jpg

Alexandr "Mean Machine " Nikitin blog update

all congrats to my comrade Abraham "Jewsus Christ" Donowitz for actually excepting the fight and willing to take a beat down and lose the belt.That more then i can say for that little puss bag Martin Saint Louis who shamelessly duck a fight with me.Even due i going to beat Donowitz down with my ground and pound at least he steping in the cage like a man.Yeah when the belt is my i calling you out.No more ducking and fight a real champ.I will go down as the greatest champ insanity has had ever .I will take all challengers .For my fans please book your ticket early .Also bookmark the fight here so you don't forget http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=822253

• Upvote 1

Well here we go, that's 7 wins in a row! Everyone knows how deadly my knees are, but very few people know that i am quite capable on the ground too, as Henry Percy found out.

I lit him up on our feet, then i decided i wanted to make him scream, which led to me taking him to the ground and earning myself a nice Sub of the Night bonus.

Take note Bosco Brown. There are many ways i can beat you to take that belt. So... Do you want to get knocked out or choked out?

• Upvote 2

Back home and been resting up. Besides some bleeding and other aches I am doing fine.

They wanted to keep me for the night, and I asked if they were crazy because I had to go back to MMAT and run my org! Okay, they didn't really want to keep me as I was doing fine, but just pretend :P

Thanks again to those who messaged and wished me well, it's very nice to see that there are a lot of great guys out there in this game :)