Devastation Fighting Championship

AJStyles

Ziggy "Stardust" Willow

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20w9.jpg

Record 1 -1

Next Fight: Trumi Drake 170lbs DFC Title

Digga Dogman has recently given DFC an insight into his stable of fighters through releasing a series of interviews to the relevant organisations. Here's what one of his Welterweight's, Ziggy "Stardust", had to say when asked about his upcoming fight at DFC5: Battleground:

DD - Ziggy, you've been training well and we've seen you make a lot of significant improvements. With your current record at 1-1 were you surprised with your title shot opportunity against Trumi Drake?

ZW - Mr Dogman I think that the people wanted me to have a shot at this. Watching Nightmare fight Drake I learnt a lot a think, there's a few holes in the armour that I will be able to expose. Do I deserve the fight? Of course, I do. I've been working hard with the boys at LOD Gut's & Glory and they've taught me a trick or two that will come in handy in the cage.

DD - What do think about Drake?

ZW - Honestly, I think he's nothing. The guy has no sponsors, he wears magic tighty whitey's and he doesn't even train. I mean really? His manager owns a gym for f*%k's sake! I really want to kick his arse.

DD - You have to admit he has a pretty good record and he did take Nightmare out with his Muay Thai.

ZW - I got a little something, something in mind to counter that shit. We'll see tomorrow night.

v"Crusher" Kreb Barishkov

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w15.jpg

Record 2 - 0

265lb Fighter

Next Fight: Israel Whetu (DFC6: Yolpan v Pulnate)

In a scoop for DFC Smack Talk, an interview with the reclusive, "Crusher" Kreb Barishkov, has been released. Here's what he had to say when his manager, Digga Dogman, had a chat with him...

DD - No-one has lasted longer a minute in the cage with you since making your pro debut, tell me...what do think of this Whetu character?

Crusher - Ha! He may have 2 and 0 record, but he has no skill. He has only fought one guy, twice, and that guy sucked. Once I destroy him, maybe then DFC will give me decent fight. Maybe Pulnate or Red Gym. They would be good fight. Whetu...I spit on him. He maybe last 45 seconds. I knock him out fast. Hopefully I do not hurt hand when I break his face.

DD - You just said Pulnate, he's fighting for the title. Are you saying you want a shot?

Crusher - No. Pulnate will not beat Yolpan. I will fight to become number one contender and I must beat Pulnate to be that. Then I fight for title. I think Logins is good too. He hits hard. Lucky I hit harder.

DD - There's been rumours flying around the DFC that if you had to fight your brother, that you guys would reject the fight. Set it straight now.

Crusher - He is my brother, I love him. I am also a professional athlete. I would fight him but only if it was a title fight, so, no time soon I would say. Stupid Thug, got the shit kicked out of him. He wasn't ready for that fight, but that's Krug.

DD - You're are good mates with Frypan (Zander Freyer - 185lbs Champ), how's he doing?

Crusher - He's still recovering from his battle but training through a little niggle he picked up in that last fight. Man, that dude can bang. He is already improving his skills even with his injury. I think he can defend his belt next fight. He is strong and getting stronger.

DD - Thanks for your time Kreb, keep it real and chat tomorrow.

Ziggy "Stardust" Willow

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20131116211423DFC-Championship.jpg

DFC Welterweight Champion

Record 2 -1

Excerpt from Willow's blog dated 16/11/13:

What a day! Everyone wrote me off going into the Drake fight tonight but that guy was so one dimensional. The fight went exactly as I planned it. Mr Dogman and I went over the tactics and we knew he would try and clinch it up straight away. It was all too easy to pull guard and submit him. The guy has no ground game and isn't going to get one anytime soon. I'm only 18 and that guy was no match for me, imagine what I would have done to him with the extra 8 years training he had on me.

Anyway they say you are not a true champion until you defend your belt, so bring it on. Mr Styles has already offered my a title defence against Nick "The Buzz" Bentner. I don't reckon the guy has the balls to fight me but hopefully he'll take the fight. If the guy has any sense he won't take it though. He's just another tighty whitey wearing, piece of shit fighter that I will destroy in the first round. At least he trains, even if it is at Cozad. I love his entrance song, "My Dick", coz he'll be leaving the stadium with his dick in his hand and nothing else. Bring it Bentner, take the fight. Pussy!

DFC 6: Yolpan Vs. Pullnate Preview by Yoda

Robert Yolpan v Garp Pullnate (Main Event)

Pullnate has faced some tough competition so far in his short career leading up to this title fight. After getting washed away by “the Tsunami” in his first fight where he had nineteen, that’s right 19, takedowns stuffed, he bounced back eager to prove himself. In his very next fight he went the distance with a very tough “Krocodil” stuffing twenty-three takedowns himself whilst throwing a barrage of punches. Not content to merely be known as a guy who can take a beating and outlast his opponent, he showed his composure and diversity taking on a very active and diverse fighter in “The Talent.” Pullnate showed he could survive on his back as well as his feet after being taken down in the first round and then coming back to knock out Bradley cold mere seconds before the end of the second round. If we have learned one thing about Mr. Pullnate so far, it is that he can take a beating and keep on coming.

Yolpan enters this fight on a hot streak winning his last 5 fights all by TKO. If you asked me what I thought of Yolpan last month I would have told you he was a hot shot with a lot of skill but who hadn’t really fought anyone of note. 5 fights in and he had plowed through a number of unskilled powder puffs, but that’s just not the case anymore. Taking on “The Thug” this month was a real test for Yolpan. This was truly the embodiment of his nickname “Yolo.” Win and we see he’s the real deal. Lose and it becomes clear all he can do is swat aside some feeble oldies and unskilled rookies. Boy did he not disappoint though, coming out and knocking “The Thug” out and in the first round too. I think that Yolpan still had some critics after his loss to Wolf in September, but I really think what we are looking at today is a different kind of fighter. He has shown that he is humble and respects what his weaknesses are. Since he got submitted with that Kimura he has been in the gym and from what I hear he has even earned his blue belt in Bjj. Clearly this is a guy who wants to learn from the past. I think when he started out we saw a hot shot who thought he knew everything but since that loss he is a changed man. Every time he wins he thanks his fans, he really knows that none of this is possible without their support, I really respect that in a guy.

This fight is going to come down to who controls the positioning of this fight. If Yolpan can keep it on the feet look for a long slugfest with Yolpan testing just how strong Pullnate's chin really is. That said if Pullnate can get an early takedown and grind on top then we might just get to see how much of a difference Yolpan's time on the mat has helped him since his loss in September. With neither of these fighters having ever gone this distance, if the fight goes into the championship rounds we will truly see who has the makings of a champion and who is just a pretender.

Prediction: Robert Yolpan wins by Decision

Kreb Barishkov v Israel Whetu (Co-Main Event)

Kreb Barishkov is entering this fight with a large skill advantage over his opponent. His fast and powerful hands have been his go to weapon in his first two bouts both of which ended with his opponent out cold before a single minute of action had transpired. That said Israel Whetu is looking to shine “Bright” tonight and show “Crusher” that not everyone will roll over and play dead in the first minute. Whetu has shown that he has the heart to go the distance with both of his first two fights coming as victories by decision. Look for Barishkov to try to finish this fast and quickly on his feet like he has before. But if Whetu can survive the early barrage that is sure to come and manages to drag Barishkov down to the mat, this fight will be up for grabs.

Prediction: Kerb Barishkov wins by TKO in the first round

• 2 weeks later...

The Dogman Diaries - dated 30/11

DFC6

Undercard fights:

Joey "Nightmare" Nix V Max Planck

Prediction - Nightmare should be all over Planck in this one. I'm thinking TKO in the 2nd.

Notes: Dominant performance but needs work. Nix totally outclassed Planck over the 3 rounds landing 63 significant strikes to 0. Excellent striking defence but not impressed that he was only landing around 50% of his strikes. We'll work on this and tighten up that accuracy.

Result - Nix by unanimous decision

Krug "The Thug" Barishkov V Andrew Jackson

Here comes the Angel of Death, The Thug Barishkov. I feel sorry for this Jackson character, that's one pissed off Polak.

Prediction - 1st round KO

Notes - What an opening combo!! Cut him open in the first volley. Ooh that cut is nasty. Head kick, holy sh!t, didn't see that coming. Jackson got through the defence too many times, need to work on that.

Result - Barishkov KO (head kick) 2:22 Round 1

Co-Main Event: "Crusher" Kreb Barishkov V Israel Whetu

This one is going to be brutal. Whetu may very well get killed in the cage tonight if he doesn't go down quick. For his own sake I hope he has no chin.

Prediction - Crusher by KO in the first minute.

Notes - Didn't even have time to pick up my pen on this one. At least Whetu didn't leave in a body bag, although I was worried there for minute. When he went stiff on the way done, I wasn't too sure if he would ever get back up. That was pure "Devastion" that fight. Hopefully DFC will give Crusher a decent match-up next fight. So that's 3 fights for Crusher and a total of 1m 37s in the cage. He is one nasty man.

Result - Barishkov KO (Punch) 0:31 Round 1

Great night out! Just checked my rankings and these wins have made me the No1 manager in Sydney this month (Intermediate and Overall) and No 19 in all of Tycoon for the month.

The challenge is on, can you beat me? Let's get it on!

• 2 weeks later...

Ziggy "Stardust" Willow

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20131116211423DFC-Championship.jpg

DFC Welterweight Champion

Record 3 -1

I can truly claim the title of champion now. I was surprised that Bentner went the distance with me though, his chin was harder than I gave him credit for. Ah well, he still couldn't land a punch on me in stand-up over the 5 rounds. So I hear that Mr Styles has been recruiting in my division and there's a couple of new contenders with a bit of form to them. When he put that belt around my waist tonight, me mentioned he was going to give some freakshow called Loopin "The Bar" Louie a shot at my title. Thanks for the offer boss, I'll take you up on that. I think I already know how to take him out but I'll talk to the master strategist that is my manager, Mr Dogman on the finer points.

Hey Louise, or Louie, or Loopin or whatever your name is...! Get in the cage with me and you won't be walking out again. Don't think that because you have won your fights in under a minute that I can't do exactly the same to you. I'm gonna punch your face in. I'm gonna hurt you. You're nothing but a punk playing MMA with the big boys. What do you have to say about that? Nothing....? Thought so.

Later bitches.

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully I can stir the pot with this one....maybe? Or maybe I shall continue my one man diatribe

"Crusher" Kreb Barishkov

Record 4 - 0

265lb fighter

Next fight: A dead man...don't care what his name is but it will be at DFC 18

This is Kreb. I have decided that I need to speak and tell you. My next fight, I am going to try and make this Ivanovich person a dead man. Not joking, he will probably lose his life in the cage with me. I am not sure if a fighter has ever died in Tycoon cage, but maybe this a first. I am not sure why he has accepted fight. I have knocked out everybody in first round. My record is 17 seconds. No one has lasted more than 1 minute and 27 seconds in octagon with me. That guy was Yolpan. He was former DFC Heavyweight Champ and the guy who gave my brother his only loss. I still beat his ass into a bloody pulp. I think he is still recovering, not sure, don't care.

I do not hold back because the guy I fight is a pussy. I think that is right word for it. I will give this fight my everything. Small word of advice, man who I am fighting, don't show up. If you do, you may not go home unless it is in body bag. Be smart and run from me because this is your end little man.

By the way, Pullnate. I hope you win your next fight. I want to see you cry when you lose your belt to me. In meantime, I have warmed a saucer of milk for you...pussy.

• 2 weeks later...

Kreb says...

"Finally someone fight well with me in the cage. I didn't give him much credit but he lasted well. I still knock him out. It was first time anyone last into the second round with me. Oh by the way, Pullnate, you have no punch. I will take you out quick, if I am allowed. Mr Styles, let me please knock out Pullnate. Unless he is weak and loses title. Then you give me next title fight?"

"No matter result at next DFC Heavyweight title fight, I still have a warm saucer of milk ready for Pullnate..."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Piotrek Duda, show some common courtesy and either accept/reject the fight, or at least answer email. Fight has been pending for weeks and emails havent been answered; it isnt that difficult.

Id appreciate it, as I could continue training my fighter instead of spending time and money flying from LA to Sydney and back for a non-existing fight.

Org owner, AJ Styles has been no help, either. C'mon, man, these are some fundamental tasks of being a decent org owner and a fellow manager.

• Upvote 1

Hey Piotrek Duda, show some common courtesy and either accept/reject the fight, or at least answer email. Fight has been pending for weeks and emails havent been answered; it isnt that difficult.

Id appreciate it, as I could continue training my fighter instead of spending time and money flying from LA to Sydney and back for a non-existing fight.

Org owner, AJ Styles has been no help, either. C'mon, man, these are some fundamental tasks of being a decent org owner and a fellow manager.

I guess you scared AJ Styles out the org business....

I've got a few fighters tied up here. Would have been nice to get a warning that he was shutting down

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/19/19w5.jpg

Mamed Khalidov (3-3 MMA, 1-2 DFC)

Hello Mamed, what's new? When next fight?

Mamed: Thank you, im fine, i have two fights in contract... im talk with chief about my next fight, but he dont reply me, i wanna revange vs. Urbano, but his contract with Devastation was expired, so i wanna fight versus Mike "The Punisher" Houston (4-4), i think that fight will be good, im wait for Devastation reaction, i dont have moneys to training, i have very low moneys in contract, and i dont have fights... i must have money for my family...