Tycoon Blitz Chess Championship

castor makes new account every time when he goes losing streak. castor doesnt like losses in his record so he has to cheat himself by making new account.

How can you say such a horrible thing Igor Byhenikov?

another one? How many do you have at the moment? :P

Im gonna use this one, I have played 800 games the last 15 days

if anyone wants to play now, I'm online on the live chess section

Lets do it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How can you say such a horrible thing Igor Byhenikov?

Because its true? and also when you started this game you made like 5 new accounts before sticking to this one you have now because you lost your test fights. Also when i agreed to play against you 5 minutes matches in chess and destroyed you, you bought yourself out from the bet because you didnt want to ruin your account record by losing to me.

• Downvote 2

Because its true? and also when you started this game you made like 5 new accounts before sticking to this one you have now because you lost your test fights. Also when i agreed to play against you 5 minutes matches in chess and destroyed you, you bought yourself out from the bet because you didnt want to ruin your account record by losing to me.

No its not true

No I didnt start 5 accounts

We are tied 1-1 in 5 minute games lol you crazy man I dont know what youre on about (I destroyed you completely in Tycoon Chess Championships)

EDIT: LOL I get it now youre still pissed off because I said that the Food you eat look like diarrhea (It does, post a pic of it let everyone judge for themselves)

• Downvote 2

No its not true

No I didnt start 5 accounts

We are tied 1-1 in 5 minute games lol you crazy man I dont know what youre on about (I destroyed you completely in Tycoon Chess Championships)

EDIT: LOL I get it now youre still pissed off because I said that the Food you eat look like diarrhea (It does, post a pic of it let everyone judge for themselves)

lol you know i hate liars like chris garcia. i thought you are not liar like chris. you bought yourself out from our bet and you said that you dont want so many losses in your account.

i dont understand castor, i thought you are a man with spine.

i am very disappointed.

• Downvote 1

lol you know i hate liars like chris garcia. i thought you are not liar like chris. you bought yourself out from our bet and you said that you dont want so many losses in your account.

i dont understand castor, i thought you are a man with spine.

i am very disappointed.

Stop trolling and Hijacking the thread

I got huge balls and Im not a liar

ONTOPIC: How many players is this Tournament gonna have?

• Downvote 1

ONTOPIC: How many players is this Tournament gonna have?

As many as we can get. at 1 December we start with whatever amount of players we have. So the format will also be decided that day. If we are 8 we go KO immediately, if we are 9 we do 3 groups of 3 and the winners and best 2nd go to a final 4.

Why didnt you accept my "friend request" ?

Thought you wanted to play

because you were 3 hours after I first asked if anyone wanted to play. I haven't logged into the server since that time yesterday. I'm going there now btw...

@Igor and Castors. I have seen this in a few threads now with you both crying at each other and -1 the hell outta each other. Cut it down a tad please. But on a chess related post, we need more peopleeeeeeee

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ok. I have the feeling we will only be 6 to start this one. So I'll make 2 groups of 3; you play 2 games against the people of your group and then we do semi-finals with the 1st from one group playing the 2nd from the other. Since we have 100k as prize money I'm thinking of 1st - 50k / 2nd - 25k / 3rd - 15k / and 10k for the best win(I'll judge that and obviously that can't be me)

I'm pretty sure that we won't get more people through the forum so if you feel like it, you can spam your alliance mates or org.

Ok, I call everyone's attention to the 3rd post of this thread which was reserved for the Bracket.

I have set up groups of play for everyone and all the matches are listed there. Everybody gets an extra white game so we're all on quasi-equal ground.

I have also set an official deadline for the completion of these matches for December 14th but I think we'll finish all these much quicker than that.

Please make sure you add your opponents usernames as friends at chess.com and feel free to use this thread as a way to arrange times and times for the matches to happen.

Also, since the is a lot of time(for some), also feel free to extend the number of games required to win(by mutual agreement and seen here on this thread) by as many as you which as long as the minimum is best of 5(3 games means match).

The winner of the match can send me a pm to make it official(I can check the games at Chess.com) or post a screenshot here to gloat some ;)

@Castor and Jacman

Today is impossible for me but there's a big chance I can be available for a long time tomorrow( from 12gmt to 18gmt and maybe after 21 gmt)

I know castor is around a lot but what about you Jacman?(what's your timezone anyway?)

I'll do a 50 k 100 day and 5 160 supps to the winner and 25k 100 day and 2 160 supps to the first place LOSER, and for the 3 place 10k and a 160 supp (Sponsorships for you fighter of choice)