Stampede Fighting Championship Smack Talk Thread

Chris2K

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fighter Lance Vanvalkenburg has this to say about the upcoming event SFC 1: Initiation:

"What do you think of fighting on the first ever SFC card?"

I'm honoured to be fighting on the very first SFC card. This will be a historic night for MMA fans everywhere. I'm looking to make an impact early on in this promotion. I'll showcase my skills, and walk out with the win.

"How about your opponent, Matt Mediocore?"

It's unfortunate that Matt has to fight me at SFC 1. He's a great fighter, but I will walk out with the win. The impact I am looking to make will be at his expense. It's nothing personal Matt, but I'm going to do what I need to do to climb the ranks of the 185 pound division.

"Thanks for your time Lance."

Thank you, and see you fight night.

My fighter Bill Clinton, who has recently returned from a humanitarian mission in North Korea, would like to express his excitement for his matchup in SFC.

I believe Dart will be overwhelmed by our gameplan, bringing us an easy first octagon win, and one step closer to a title shot.

Jason Cylo is set to light this organization on fire, just a few weeks to go prepare yourselves for the whole f'n show. Knockout or tapout? He decides mid-fight how to end it so don't blink!

Jason Cylo is set to light this organization on fire, just a few weeks to go prepare yourselves for the whole f'n show. Knockout or tapout? He decides mid-fight how to end it so don't blink!

You won your last fight by decision. Did you decide to end your opponent with a decision? Or is he just bad?

You won your last fight by decision. Did you decide to end your opponent with a decision? Or is he just bad?

He just decided he needed some extra octagon time, when you're so far above your opponent in skill, why not take some sweet ass time toy with your opponent?

He just decided he needed some extra octagon time, when you're so far above your opponent in skill, why not take some sweet ass time toy with your opponent?

Easy to dominate a fight when your opponent doesn't throw a single punch. Don't plan on my fighters giving you that luxury.

When Bill wins his match, and given you win yours, he can show you what it feels like to sleep in an 8 sided cage.

James Holt has the following comments concerning the main event of SFC 3:

Hello James, what do you think about headlining SFC 3?

"Well, I'm thrilled to have a shot in the main event slot. It's quite a compliment, and I do not intend to disappoint.

What do you think of your opponent "Alpha" Bret Hill?

"Don't get me wrong, he's a talented fighter, but I don't think he has what it takes to beat me. He's shown that he's good with his 2 wins, and only 1 loss. I don't expect the fight to be easy, but I still think that there are some holes in his game, and I intend to exploit them. With that being said, I think it's a great fight, and I'm going into it with no intention of holding back. With the newly formed SFC, I want to establish myself as one of the top fighters early, and at SFC 3, it'll be at the expense of Bret Hill. Bret, I'm coming to fight, and I will win."

Thanks for your time James.