Stampede Fighting Championship Smack Talk Thread

Chris2K

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bret Hill had some words for both his opponent and some people who had questioned his position in the main event, a position given to him literally two minutes after he signed to the company.

"I respect James Holt as a fighter and a person, but my experience will be key in this fight. I'm 2-1, he's 1-0, and with two extra fights under my belt I can only assume I will have more than he can handle.

Some people have been questioning whether my status in the main event is down to my manager Chris Dewing owning the promotion. It's easy to say that behind my back, I'd like to see someone say it to my face. And if you look at the rankings I'm by far the top pound for pound fighter in this company, so my main event status is more than deserved."

Great first card. Looking forward to the fights in the second card.

Also you better watch out, any fighter coming out of my camp means business. Having won every fight sent our way, we have no doubt the belt will be the property of OJ Simpson and Bill Clinton, and with Sylvester joining the ranks at 205, you better believe he has game.

Jaime Lannister had zero problems cutting through Sandor Clegane. 51 seconds, even. And now he has a second match vs. Ruud Davis, another "how heavy can i make my fighter" fighter. Exciting? We'll see. But i dont see it going to the mat, and Jaime isnt going to lose on his feet.

51 seconds... Its not going to be that fast, but it might be just that fast.

0_o

"There are no men like me. There's only me." - Jaime Lannister

Lance Vanvalkenburg has a match with Vlaimir Cuschenko at the upcoming SFC 5.

Vanvalkenburg has this to say about his opponent:

"In this fight you have 2 guys who have both lost their first MMA fight. This could be a make or break fight for either one of us. I am training harder than I ever have, and I am going to come into this fight ready. I scouted his last fight, and from that I think I have all the tools I need to beat him. Sorry Cuschenko, but you're just a stepping stone to my winning streak. Believe me, I'm going to leave it all in the cage, and at the end of the night, everyone will know that my first loss was just a minor setback."

Does Stillen have a fight left on his contract? if not i cant see why we would ever hear from him again. man loves to get KO'd.

He did, but his manager released him without warning. Don't you just love some people?

So, Storm is now the best in the Heavyweight ranks and the best P4P fighter here in Stampede. His closest rival for the heavyweight belt has just been destroyed by Storm.

Come on Chris, give Storm a match for the belt, let him show what he can do.

Storm will be fighting Jamie Lannister or Ruud Davids for the Heavyweight Title at SFC 9 :).

A big right followed by a crushing left from Lannister knocks Davids out cold! Ouch - that one's going to be featured in highlight reels for years to come!

i enjoy predictions where i lose ;]

I look forward to defeating Lance Storm in.... 15 days, as Jaime seems to enjoy the care of doctors and nurses and semi-private rooms.

Can i assume Lance is going to have a match before ours, non-title? I would like time to prepare.

Julio Amoroso vs. Milton Vessey.

Julio Amoroso had this to say about his opponent on October 17:

We both worked hard to get to this point. The opportunity to be the first 155 Pound champion in SFC. One thing I can guarantee in this fight is that I will leave it all in the cage. Hey Vessey, I worked too hard for this, and I will walk into Wild Bob`s Bar ready to fight, and I will walk out with the belt. This fight is mine.

• 2 weeks later...

And so my new Muy Thai fighter is looking for a challenge!!

His first fight was a joke... a submission win at 1:03 of the first round!!

And that was with no training at all...

Anyone think they can offer more of a challenge then that?

Very well.. Manoj Gowan .. at SFC 15?

Hopefully you'll be worth my time and effort..hehe