Totally weak, Mr. Oscar Sosa.

ChronicCrush

This is his fighter, Harrison Hansen. He signed a contract to fight at 185 for Bloodsport Fighting Entertainment and I checked our scout page to see that he can't make weight.

So he accepted the fight and he could make 186, I thought maybe he was going to work on cardio leading up to the match to make weight. What did he actually do? He decides to start using weight gain sups to duck it with a No Contest. It's the main event on the card and the manager is not a noob. I don't often make shame threads. But org owners deserve to know they shouldn't sign this guy and other managers don't need to waste time training 3 weeks if this is the kind of stuff he is pulling.

Shame on you Sosa. I don't have anything personal against you, but this is the lamest thing anyone has ever tried to pull on me in this game...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

No response yet. The org owner isn't sure what can be done since there is no way to cancel the fight. But I know he would have made weight at 186 and even 187 with a penalty to his energy. That's why I had the number fresh in my head. When I saw he can now only cut to 189, I checked his recent activities and noticed he bought the weight gain sup.

No response yet. The org owner isn't sure what can be done since there is no way to cancel the fight. But I know he would have made weight at 186 and even 187 with a penalty to his energy. That's why I had the number fresh in my head. When I saw he can now only cut to 189, I checked his recent activities and noticed he bought the weight gain sup.

Maybe he clicked the wrong button... about 5 times

• Upvote 1

Are you saying fights can be canceled?

No, I'm saying maybe he accidentally clicked the nutrition store, then accidentally selected the wrong fighter on the wrong supp. Then, instead of changing it he accidentally purchased the product, accidentally went to his possessions page, and accidentally put his fighter on weight gain a week before a fight that he is laughably over matched in.

• Upvote 5

First of all, all of you who commented without knowing what the hell is going on can kick rocks. That's week. Why would I duck a fight in an online game. It's not that serious. If I lose, I lose. I have been very busy for the past few weeks, and haven't been able to spend much time on the game. I totally forgot I gave my fighter supplements back on 8th of November. I was trying to put weight on my fighter before the fight was even booked I think. I just logged in today, and saw that I had 54 unread messages, so I decided to check it since I had some time tonight. As soon as I saw my guy was overweight, I purchased weight loss supplements. I also told my opponents manager and the fight org manager that I would give them both $20,000 each should my guy miss weight. I hate that this happened, as I would be upset if it happened to me. But I wouldn't automatically assume that my opponent was trying to duck a fight. Come on now. Grow up guys!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It looks how it looks. You couldn't make weight when you agreed to the fight, why wouldn't you buy weight loss sups back then? You did offer 20k to me which is appreciated and shows at least some level being a decent guy, But why on earth would you sign a contract for 185, and start trying to gain weight when your fighter can't even make the weight to begin with?

Oh, and you're full of class, try anger management dude. grab some popcorn folks. I'm gonna air out the conversation.

----------------------------------------------

Subject : Harrison Hansen

What's going on with him? He's not going to make weight for our fight. Are you using weight gain sups to duck the match?

-----------------------------------------------

He logged in, no response. So I sent another.

---------------------------------------------

Subject : Called you out.

Lucy, you've got some 'splaining to do.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39830

---------------------------------------------

Subject : Re: Harrison Hansen

I just bought weight loss today, but I'm not sure if I can make weight. I am really sorry. Haven't been able to spend as much time on the game lately. If I do not make weight, I will give you $20,000. But don't think for one second it was because I was ducking the match. Why in the hell would you say that?

-----------------------------------------

Subject : Hey, why are you talking shit

Why would you go to those lengths, talking all that shit about something you know nothing about. Why in the hell would I duck a fight in an online game. Really? That's week for you to spread gossip that isn't true. I don't know what you do for a living, but I work 50+ hours a week, and have been out of town on business for the past week. Like I said, I've logged in to briefly check on shit, but I didn't notice the wight gain.

-------------------------------------

Subject : Re: Hey, why are you talking shit

it's absolutely true! You bought a weight gain sup, you obviously used it. Now if you want to get into a big "fuck you" match online that seems pointless. But you look bad, you made yourself look bad and I called you out. That's all. Nothing personal. But you wasted my time leading up to a fight that won't happen that we're both trapped in now for another week until you NC it on fight night. It's a game, yes, but I wouldn't have taken a fight I planned to NC.

---------------------

Subject : Re: Re: Hey, why are you talking shit

Dude, fuck you bitch. Why would I do that. Why do you think that your fighter is going to automatically win. I did use the weight sup, to gain weight. But that was before the fight was booked. Grow up, asshole.

---------------------

• Downvote 1

Yes, I'm pissed because you created this thread and made an assumption about me that wasn't true. My guy was not at 186 when I signed a contract at 185. That'st not true. After I explained to you what happened, told you I started to take the weight loss sup, and offered to give you $20k should I now make the weight, you still didn't accept that I made an honest mistake. That's really weak man. You don't know me, or know the skills of my fighter who has won 5 fights in a row against similar fighters as yours. I am not for one second scared of this fight. In fact, can anybody give me advice on how the sauna works because I really want to make this fight so I can beat your guys ass.

• Upvote 3

When we agreed to the fight. you were at full stamina and could cut to 186. Did you notice the red numbers? Those mean you can't make weight. So if you couldn't make weight back then, I ask again... Why did you need to gain weight at all when you were signed at 185?

Edit: I would LOVE to see this fight go down.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was already taking the weight gain when I accepted the fight I guess. I did not notice my weight when I accepted the fight if you are saying I was then at 186. But I didn't start to take the weight gain after I accepted the fight. You would have a point if that were the case. I had been taking the weight gain since November 8th. I have been logging on to just accept to contracts, fights offers, adjust sliders for upcoming fights. I was just accepting all fights without really looking at the details.

Look, you are entitled to think what you want. If you think I was trying to duck the fight, why would I now be trying to make the fight. I could have just said nothing, taken no weight loss, and kept it moving with my "plan" right. I realized my mistake, and I'm trying to fix it. That's all I really care about now. I hate NC fights. I wouldn't do that man. It was a mistake, but I'm not quite sure how I made it. All I know is that I havent been able to spend much time when I log on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

normally, I would accept the apology and offer one in return. but we're already this far in... so let's keep this going until we can duke it out in the text-based cage. If this fight doesn't happen. I will take another fight at 205 just to end your fighters career. The smack down will be legendary!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2