A BIG THANK YOU TO DUPHUS, MEAT AND WIDING. Chat part 2

Chat has been brilliant tonight, we had Ted Ehrhardt came into chat and talk away for a while and then Jared Rosholt showed up and gave quite a long Q & A. Longer than I could stay for. Johny Hendricks also made a brief appearance due to some connection issues. I will upload the full Q & A after work tomorrow night so everyone can read through.

Duphus, Meat and Widing pretty much set this up, so a special thanks to them really. The chat was great, the best I have ever had in my whole time of playing. Free giveaways, answering everyone's question and just being a friendly group of people. It really was brilliant.

Just shows MMA Tycoon probably has the best community with in any game I have ever played. Hopefully many more of you will start to enter chat and get in on stuff like this. Chat really is a wonderful thing for this game.

Go Duphus, Meat and Widing. :)

P.s, War Rosholt and Hendricks!

• Upvote 11

Awesomely enough I missed this and came like 15 minutes after they left, but oh well. I'm just glad for the chat to get some attention finally and we've had way more people in it lately, keep it up. Also thank Ted Ehrhardt on twitter for arranging this, remember to mention MMATycoon, he'll probably retweet it, we could use the attention right now.

• Upvote 2

Awesomely enough I missed this and came like 15 minutes after they left, but oh well. I'm just glad for the chat to get some attention finally and we've had way more people in it lately, keep it up. Also thank Ted Ehrhardt on twitter for arranging this, remember to mention MMATycoon, he'll probably retweet it, we could use the attention right now.

You sleep too much. Sleep is for weak ones! xD

• Downvote 1

Two coolest moments for me were Ted asking us who we'd pick for Jared to fight next & liking our choices so much he said he's gotta come to chat b4 all fight camps

Also Ted saying he was going to talk some of the fighters/trainers into playing cause a few are avid gamers. That'd be pretty awesome

• Upvote 4