TV Series worth watching

THT

wow a lot of TV series have been liste.

But i dont understad why any have mention LOST created by JJ. Abrams, it my abselute favorite and i have watched 4-5times the hole serie.. And i still nitice new awsome details...

• 4 weeks later...

Really looking forward to that one also, although the adaption idea is super odd... love the movie. True Detective finally debuted here today, happy!

I was skeptical about Fargo too. The movie is one of my favorites, I am a big Coen brothers fan. Billy Bob Thornton is a great character actor though. He usually does a good job of picking scripts, so I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised.

True Detective was pretty good. Matthew McConahey was in movies over 20 years before he learned how to act.

The broad that Woody Harrelson was banging in it was very hot.

I was skeptical about Fargo too. The movie is one of my favorites, I am a big Coen brothers fan. Billy Bob Thornton is a great character actor though. He usually does a good job of picking scripts, so I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised.

True Detective was pretty good. Matthew McConahey was in movies over 20 years before he learned how to act.

The broad that Woody Harrelson was banging in it was very hot.

Same here. I wish Gabriel Byrne (Keaton in "The Usual Suspects") would have a similar good instinct, but glad the Coen's gave him "Miller's Crossing". My favourite "Thornton" definitly is the one in "The Man who wasn't there", just wow - i can see why this movie isn't for everybody, but me personally... totally blew me away, damn! Maybe even my favourite Coen brother's movie and i have seen them all.

Same here. I wish Gabriel Byrne (Keaton in "The Usual Suspects") would have a similar good instinct, but glad the Coen's gave him "Miller's Crossing". My favourite "Thornton" definitly is the one in "The Man who wasn't there", just wow - i can see why this movie isn't for everybody, but me personally... totally blew me away, damn! Maybe even my favourite Coen brother's movie and i have seen them all.

"Millers Crossing" is my favorite of their movies easy, its in my top 5 movies of all time. "Fargo" and "No Country For Old Men" are up there too. After that the next tier is "Raising Arizona", "Big Lebowski" and "Barton Fink".

I only saw "The Man Who Wasn't There" once and it didnt make that much of an impression on me, maybe I'll give it another shot next time i feel like watching a movie.

I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to series and i've seen most of the shows listed here.

Personal favourites would be The Sopranos, The Wire, The Shield. But I do love Game of Thrones right now too.

The only two that i'm yet to sit down and go through are Sons of Anarchy & Justified. Worth watching??? If they are good i'll binge them :P

- Sass

Sons of Anarchy is definitely worth watching, its still probably my favorite show although Game of Thrones might take over the top spot soon. Season 1 of Justified was pretty good but I lost interest in season 2. Maybe it deserves another chance I just got sidetracked by other shows.

I tend to get into any show as long as it can hold a story. Quite surprisingly the only show i've recently watched and STOPPED 2 episodes before the first season ended was House of Cards.

Definitely gonna take a look at Sons of Anarchy, looks quite gritty. Thanks for the heads up :)

I loved it. My only problem was martin freemans fake american accent

The accent is pretty good to me. They are in Minnesota in the show and the people there talk with that accent. It's an accent that I'm sure that the rest of the world doesnt get to hear all that often.

Sons of Anarchy is a guilty pleasure for me. The writing isn't that good, the plots have huge holes in them on a regular basis. The acting is borderline horrible except for a few of the actors (Sagal, Perlman, and Smits are all good enough). The two main characters (Jax and the wife) are very unlikeable and have terrible actors portraying them.

But I watch every episode. It's fun to see what kind of horrible TV cliche (the montage set to shitty music every episode) or plot point they will come up with next.