Million Dollar Giveaway

This isn't a joke, i dont play anymore, i simply dont have the time required to play this awesome game the way i would like too. i do however have 1 million dollars and seen as though its christmas i would like to pass it on to someone who would make better use of it.

Message me in game saying what you would do with the money and ill pass it on to who i think is most suitable.

i will give the money away tomorrow night (Saturday 28th December 2013)

spread the word.....

• Upvote 6

The money has been sent the Person I thought it would benefit most Thanks to all who applied and in sorry if it wasn't you, I won't reveal who got it but if they want to tell you then it is their call.

Peace out guys all the best for 2014

• Upvote 2

I just tossed some of those coins into your hat.

Thanks cajmonkey much appreciated .... but on a note...

Im just thinking the Boom fund will end up over time bloating and nobody will end up benifiting from it down the line (or a select few will benifit to no end) . The money will sit and then mysteriously disapear. (I just dont trust it) I dont agree to money going to private orgs either... I still think dolling out your cash yourself would be the best way weather you decide to split it up or make it a lottery size win... Dont kill me here guys its just the way I think .... :ca: <---.. Now hidding in Canada

The money has been sent the Person I thought it would benefit most Thanks to all who applied and in sorry if it wasn't you, I won't reveal who got it but if they want to tell you then it is their call.

Peace out guys all the best for 2014

My balance is still the same.. was there a problem sending the quiche? haha I joke all the best! But heyho looks like my 700K Brown bet paid off! POOOOW!