That's ridicuolus...

What is the point of adding a mail message for a fight offer so that it shows Mail (1). How is this different than Fight Offer (1)? I don't understand the logic of how this will get anyone's attention more than just a fight offer would.

I'm not complaining about other things not being fixed. I just don't get this addition at all, lol.

I couldn't agree more.

You already know you have a fight offer sitting there,, and if they don't accept that offer, why the fuck would they accept it because of an automated system PM?

There should be an opt out tickbox for stuff like this.

I prefer not to get a bunch of messages about my fighters flight, although i can see the point in that, but to let me know of a fight offer i already know of,,,,,, why?

Why do org owners think this will make people accept fights sooner?

Does the reason for them not accepting change, because of a PM? (whatever their reason is)

This doesn't bother me too much, but I can't see this as an added benefit to the game.

Just extra Pm's to delete,,,, unread,, basically just an annoyance.

• Upvote 1

I just saw this post for the first time and I am very excited about it. I have two pics for you:

http://memecrunch.com/meme/Q51E/look-son-a-retard/image.png

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/804/images.jpeg

And tell me smart ass, it's faster to add such addition or to fix whole in game economy or fight engine?

Btw. Raging because no one invited you to a New Year's party? :P

Read thread before commenting, idiot. I already told - its not about addition itself. Its about the fact that we have bigger issues to deal with that aren't fix in months, like TWGC - which is best example. Ppl were bitching about since TWGC 1 and in 3 months nothing changed. Really? Hard to believe that in period of 3 months there was nothing Mike could do to fix TWGC. Not to mention game economy which goes for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer. There were plenty of ideas from different people about fixing game economy and also nothing was done. Yet we get more and more spam PMs that will give this game nothing. Don't comment if you didn't bother your lazy ass to read.

• Downvote 8

Read thread before commenting, idiot. I already told - its not about addition itself. Its about the fact that we have bigger issues to deal with that aren't fix in months, like TWGC - which is best example. Ppl were bitching about since TWGC 1 and in 3 months nothing changed. Really? Hard to believe that in period of 3 months there was nothing Mike could do to fix TWGC. Not to mention game economy which goes for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer. There were plenty of ideas from different people about fixing game economy and also nothing was done. Yet we get more and more spam PMs that will give this game nothing. Don't comment if you didn't bother your lazy ass to read.

I decided that reading your first post is enough. I'm not a fan of reading your mental diarhea. Also this one post was enough. Princess on her period

So, we have shit load of things to fix - game economy, making money worthy again, TWGC, orgs etc etc etc.

And meanwhile we get shit like this:

"

Scott Levy (Raven) - 185373 has a new fight offer. Check your fight offers page for more information.

The MMA Tycoon team."

Really? Really? REEEAAAALLLLLY?

I need PM about new fight offer? Awesome. Coz I never knew what (1) means when it suddenly appeared next to Fight Offers. Do we really need such a pointless, stupid, retarded shit? Am I the only one who finds this ridiculous?

And since we both are Poles I have another pic for you (for non poles, the inscription on the tubes means "Ointment on the ass pain"):

http://i.imgur.com/dFVrrrV.jpg

And if you do not like the game just makes us a favour and quit.

• Upvote 3

Killerbunny, I've told your this before: if this game gives you so much grief that you have to post threads like this, then quit already. The sad thing is you're right, we don't need this addition, but the way you're going about voicing your displeasure is immature and flat out disrespectful to Mike Tycoon.

It's a game - you're supposed to have fun. You don't like how Mike T spends his time furthering the game? Then stop giving him your money. Oh, and one more thing (if Eric will allow me to play with his toy just this once).... Fuck off, c/u/n/t :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Killerbunny, I've told your this before: if this game gives you so much grief that you have to post threads like this, then quit already. The sad thing is you're right, we don't need this addition, but the way you're going about voicing your displeasure is immature and flat out disrespectful to Mike Tycoon.

It's a game - you're supposed to have fun. You don't like how Mike T spends his time furthering the game? Then stop giving him your money. Oh, and one more thing (if Eric will allow me to play with his toy just this once).... Fuck off, c/u/n/t :)

3 months of calm posts gave nothing. I didn't intend to disrespect Mike, but its just stupid that we can't get issues fixed that people are talking about for ages, but we get stuff like this.

• Downvote 8

3 months of calm posts gave nothing. I didn't intend to disrespect Mike, but its just stupid that we can't get issues fixed that people are talking about for ages, but we get stuff like this.

Your still pretty new around here so I'll cut you some slack and just say this. For any major or minor change to happen is an uphill battle. Mike has to balance what people want with how it will affect the game and fin a happy medium between the two sides that form on EVERY issue. Org owners have been bitching for years, yes years, that not every fight offer gets tesponded to imediatley so I can see exactly why this is in there. Just remember, if you don't get the point of an update, it probably wasn't meant for you.
  • Upvote 1

Your still pretty new around here so I'll cut you some slack and just say this. For any major or minor change to happen is an uphill battle. Mike has to balance what people want with how it will affect the game and fin a happy medium between the two sides that form on EVERY issue. Org owners have been bitching for years, yes years, that not every fight offer gets tesponded to imediatley so I can see exactly why this is in there. Just remember, if you don't get the point of an update, it probably wasn't meant for you.

I dont even care anymore, since you get crucify here if you dont like something.

When does this message actually come? I got fight offer and i didnt receive any message? Is it when you stall the fight offer x amount of time or something? If that, i think its good addition.

Stop stalling fight offers killerbunny.

I got it at same time fight was offered, but got a few offers since then and no PMs. So maybe Mike was only testing it or sth, no idea.

• Downvote 4

I dont even care anymore, since you get crucify here if you dont like something.

So you are the innocent victim of evil users who give you shit for no reason and your behaviour has been top notch.

I have talked with you about this before (you know what case), but i say it again - sometimes its good to look in the mirror and not to blame others.