What do you do in real life besides playing mmatycoon :)?

Im in an academy to become a police officer. Its about 2 months in. Once I started I have almost no spare time, but before that I was training at Gracie Barra in Abilene. Im extremely close to having my blue belt and my stand-up is okay. My conditioning was crap until I started the academy and we started running a few miles everyday. If ya'll have anymore questions feel free to ask me.

I work as a Personal Assistant to the mentally challenged and go to school off and on. I love to watch and play football, drink on weekends and hang with my fiance. I also sing in a shitty metal band and play a lot of Gears of War 2 online. I also watch movies and write scripts for film in my spare....actually selling one to the Infamous Uwe Boll..badass.

Local #273 Union Sheet Metal Worker / spend time with my wife and two boys, who are 1 and 3 years old / used to play basketball 5 days a week before the the boys came along / Texas Hold Em every Wednesday night with a crew of 6 to 14 people for the last 4 years / play fantasy football, baseball and of course MMATycoon.