I quit

That's it guys. Its 2014 and I quit drinking for 1 month for sure. I was drinking to much this year like every other day and was getting in all kind troubles I am back on the road will start to train and stop that bum life.

P.S. Happy birthday PBR

http://newshealth.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/no-alcohol-295x300.jpg

• Upvote 6

It's tough, but might be worth your while. Let us know how it goes.

December was the month that I went without caffeine. First few days were hazy and unpleasant. Just had some coffee this morning, and it was a letdown--did not get a kick like I expected and I'm feeling anxious. I think I'll be mostly caffeine free going forward; definitely not worth it for me to maintain the habit just to feel ok.

My step sister passed away due to Alcoholism, her organs just shut down, worst part of it all? She had a ten year old son. I'll never be able to erase the memory of seeing my ten year old nephew sitting in the front of that church, shaking his head and staring at his mothers photo and urn. I couldn't even be around any liquor for about a year, and since then I only drink maybe 2-3 times a month.

My step sister passed away due to Alcoholism, her organs just shut down, worst part of it all? She had a ten year old son. I'll never be able to erase the memory of seeing my ten year old nephew sitting in the front of that church, shaking his head and staring at his mothers photo and urn. I couldn't even be around any liquor for about a year, and since then I only drink maybe 2-3 times a month.

damn, that's terrible. sorry to hear that.

My manager quote pretty much sums up my thoughts about this

"I feel sad for people who dont drink. When they wake up in the morning thats as good as they'r gonna feel all day"

• Downvote 2

My manager quote pretty much sums up my thoughts about this

"I feel sad for people who dont drink. When they wake up in the morning thats as good as they'r gonna feel all day"

if u drink 2 much ur gonna feel worse in the morning than the people that dont drink :P

As a new man I started to train again. Haven't step a leg in the MMA gym since the summer and now was my first day since then. Paid for a month so no excuses! But weird thing happened with all this time of my stomach started to hurt at the end real bad and one of the guys told me that's because of the exhaustion and when I got home after like 3 minutes I took probably the biggest dump ever. Weird.

http://media.giphy.com/media/kxuToVujEcxMs/giphy.gif

But weird thing happened with all this time of my stomach started to hurt at the end real bad and one of the guys told me that's because of the exhaustion and when I got home after like 3 minutes I took probably the biggest dumb ever. Weird.

I assume you meant dump. Next time make sure you are empty before engaging in physical activity. Ive run a bit and I always dump before I go for a run.