Fighter message

Just got this:

"... took part in a documentary about MMA. He was selected because the documentary makers valued his expert opinion, as a true student of the game. He was paid $1000 for his time and in the process got his face plastered over TV stations nationwide."

Is it a tell about his experience or IQ or something else? What do you guys think?

I think it's mostly IQ. Experience may also come into play, but i kind of remember getting it for a young fighter too. I've never got that message with one of my known dumb fighters. They always get the "stubbed toe" message.

To get an IQ test (spontanious via mail, or after jet flight) does that happen often? Or also once or twice in a RL year?

I got one random IQ test, like 3-4 months after I started and I play for over 1.5yr, so that has to be even more rare.

So in another topic, concearning the economy in MMA Tycoon, someone said: there is(apart from jets) nothing expensive to buy, thats why the rich have so much money. An idea you could buy an IQ test? for a substancial amount of $ offcourse.

Downside is you would make the gap between new managers and 'wealthy' managers even bigger.

But like with apps (apple/android) games you can play the game, but if you want to become better/bigger/faster/unlock everything you have to pay RL money. So MMA Tycoon would revenue more money from people who would pay (lets say 20 dollar). So you have two options - play the game for a few years to become wealthy or buy extra credits.

• 2 years later...

I've had this message from one of my fighters twice in the last month. I've had him since I started a year and a half ago and I got a message about him being dumb but likable?

I let him go then went against general forum opinion and rehired him from the free market as I was attached to him

I've had this message from one of my fighters twice in the last month. I've had him since I started a year and a half ago and I got a message about him being dumb but likable?

I let him go then went against general forum opinion and rehired him from the free market as I was attached to him

Having a low IQ is not that big of deal if his other hiddens or good