Organizations

Tim121012

What do you have to do in order to start an organization of your own, I guess what I am asking is what are the requirements?

In game cash, time at your pc, and patience.

• Upvote 1

Yeah what these guys said is correct but you must also have the ability to have a vision for your Org like what you want to accomplish like do you want to be a top Org or do you want to just make a ton of Money with your Org. You can do both but it takes a lot of time and networking to be able to do both. You have to have very good people skills and not get discouraged when things don't go as planned. One key thing to remember is you are going to be working with different personalities all the time so you have to be able to deal with that.

Yeah what these guys said is correct but you must also have the ability to have a vision for your Org like what you want to accomplish like do you want to be a top Org or do you want to just make a ton of Money with your Org. You can do both but it takes a lot of time and networking to be able to do both. You have to have very good people skills and not get discouraged when things don't go as planned. One key thing to remember is you are going to be working with different personalities all the time so you have to be able to deal with that.

This is everything you need to know before starting a org. I would give you the hint to start your org offering 500 sign bonus max, because most of your early loss will become from fighters who sign and drop from the game. In my org i lost more than 150k with sign bonus drops.

I used to be an org owner, I think that I was quite succesful with my 185k ID org. In the best time I had 900k monthly profit, it could be better but I was too lazy to dispose the most hyped guys in a different cards and plan to have them in each big event.

A few advices:

1) You need time, a lot of time. In the beginning I spent 4-6 hours daily, I was sending contract offers, scouting opponents orgs and so on. More fighters means more events which means more money to earn and to spend on signing bonus. You need to have a few hyped guys for main event and rest of a roster could have low hype, they will gain it by winning.

Matchmaking requires lots of time. I needed 2-4 hours weekly with 220-250 fighters on my orgs roster and 2 events per week.

2) Money - I started my org with ~430k on my managers balance. I was offering (mostly) contract 3x1.5k for fighters in the org city unless their hype was at decent level. I almost went bankrupt because of managers inactivity after 1.5-2 months of running an org (don't remember it correctly), but some kind manager sent me 200k (I don't want to public his name)

3) Behaviour - be nice to managers. Offer them help with sliders and give advices. I prefered to have managers whom are aware of sliders/energy level etc so I always offered them help. If you are too busy to do matchmaking and you made it later explain it to them. They deserve explanation since they have agreed to fight in your org.

4) Events:

a) Production values - it should be calculated 2$ per seat

B) Advertising - add 10-20% to amount proposed by Tycoon Tools. When I had money I was setting event 50% more (150% of amount proposed by Tycoon Tools)

c) Fight orders - set fights in a proper way suggested by Tycoon Tools a day before event. In an event day it's impossible

d) It should be 10 fights in an event, but if it's impossible try to get 9.

Bragi~

P.S.

If I remind something I will update my suggestions.