Training whilst injured

Possible stupid question but I just wanted to make sure, if your fighter becomes injured in a fight is it best to keep him off training/ is he able to train at all?

I'm guessing if he is able to train the gains wouldn't be as high as normal.

Any help on it would be very helpful, thank you in advance.

(I've did a search and couldn't find any info on it, sorry if I've missed it.)

P.S is it normal for every fighter to get injured every so often or would it be a trait of the fighter?

Injuries doesn't affect training at all (except that fighters learning speed start to decline faster if they have injured lot in past or something like that).

There is injury proness hidden so some fighters get injured more easily. My fighter just got injured after knocking his opponent out in 5 seconds. :D

Thank you very much for that...and I almost cancelled his training, phew that would of been 4 days wasted!

Injury after knocking his opponent out in 5secs? Would that be anything to do with the horseshoe in his glove? :lol:

during those short fights where injuries occur, i sometimes pretend in my mind that he was hurt during training camp and didnt tell anyone. then tried to finish the fight quickly because of his injury and either failed/succeeded. its all in your perspective :)

• Upvote 1

Also what helps as well if your fighter loses a lot of energy during a fight then sending him to train is a bad idea

I've been doing that for a long time and then realized,

the lower the fighters energy, the least effective his training is

so rest him up first before training him again

I dont kow if you already knew this, but I'm just stating the obvious thing I found out

Possible stupid question but I just wanted to make sure, if your fighter becomes injured in a fight is it best to keep him off training/ is he able to train at all?

I'm guessing if he is able to train the gains wouldn't be as high as normal.

Any help on it would be very helpful, thank you in advance.

(I've did a search and couldn't find any info on it, sorry if I've missed it.)

P.S is it normal for every fighter to get injured every so often or would it be a trait of the fighter?

Injuries and cuts don't affect training gains at all.

All that matters is that he's above 90%energy, with good morale and is in a decent gym