Negative Votes - a rolling 24 hours?

Stu_Pidasol

Of late there have been a lot of posts from c-unts that need a negative vote..

There has been a lot of hate in general in the forum the last week or so. First we had the religion thread followed by the Steel Penn bashing threads followed by the Avatar stuff. Make love not war.

• Upvote 1

Ohhhhh! A huge head kick from Loompa! Norris is out on his feet! Loompa rushes in and throws more strikes. The ref is looking closely - Norris is covering up but the punishment is just too much and the ref steps in to stop the fight! Norris is staring into space, just thankful that the beatdown has ended. Brutal finish.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:15 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Oompa Loompa!
Oompa Loompa is the new featherweight champion!
An out of breath Oompa Loompa thanked his loyal fans in his post fight interview, giving them credit for his success over the course of his career.

Winning!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I believe its set by the Admin since the information is not available in the viewable files. With that said only Mike (or whoever set up the forum) can view/or answer.

heres all I could find on the subject.

If enabled, you will see reputation options in the corner below each post. You may see an icon representing the reputation other members have given for that post, along with icons to give reputation. To give the post a positive reputation, click the add.png icon or to give the post a negative reputation, click the delete.png icon. On some boards, you may see a button to Like content, such as this: http://content.community.invisionpower.com/global_remote_files/help_files/Xf1Pir.png If you choose to do this, it will show that you "Like" a certain post, and will also add a reputation point to that post. http://content.community.invisionpower.com/global_remote_files/help_files/p4H5FN.png You may only be able to give positive or negative reputation, and for some users you may not be able to give reputation at all.

Nothing mentioned about a reset time or a limit to how many neg votes you can throw out...

It's OK Stu, we can consider it a sample of the population. Although not all 5000 managers will downvote him (and the other worthies like the avatar dude), a representative sample of us will giving an indicative result that we can then extrapolate to the wider population and make solid assumptions like "this guy is shit at posting" and "what a whinging pussy" (respectively) from.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe the big deal people make about them :). When did you start giving a flying fuck about them?

My only issue is the farming for spin and win credits, on top of that I suppose that a rant thread about SP and then a PUBLIC APOLOGY shouted across the screen all of a sudden the forums seem like a fucking episode of "Housewives of Tycoon".

On reflection maybe I care too :-)

I can't believe the big deal people make about them :). When did you start giving a flying fuck about them?

Clearly the issue of me giving a fuck about my quota of negative votes is a new one - surprisingly it coincides with the emergence of morons like Rainbow and Humors.. Go figure??

• Upvote 2