Rainbow looking for alliance!

You heard it. I am looking for the right fit for me.

Started of as 1-8 and am now A WHOPPING 6-8. Steadily improving and FAHST.

If anyone is interested let me know here or just shoot me a PM.

Who shall be the lucky taker? ;)

• Downvote 5

You can join us at The Steel Penn Alliance. I would only require two things of you.

1. Change your managers name to "Steel Penn is great and I want to blow him".

2. Create a thread stating that your a troll who seeks attention and apologize to each and every member in this game one by one individually listing each name in one post.

Do these two things and I will send your invite straight out.

Instead of researching threads about me and how I'm evil go and search Edgars as you are just like him. You are Egars reincarnated.

• Upvote 8

You can join us at The Steel Penn Alliance. I would only require two things of you.

2. Create a thread stating that your a troll who seeks attention and apologize to each and every member in this game one by one individually listing each name in one post.

Instead of researching threads about me and how I'm evil go and search Edgars as you are just like him. You are Egars reincarnated.

I dont know what to make of this. If he did this there is no way you could let him join. After all the threads, thats crazy. You sir are a better man than I. I have no problem with eather of you, and I know nobody would be willing to do any of these things, but just giving the guy an outside chance of joining Steel Penn is a crazy consept to me.

ShockedBlack.gif

Number 1 cracked me up! haha Has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard Steel Penn say, hands down! +1 :thumbup: