WOCFS- Talk shit forum...

ShanksMMA

- Beef

-Fight previews

-Call someone out

-event coverage

-Rumors

-Hype your fighter ( I mean really just go at it)

- Interviews

- E.t.C (anything)

Cheers,

WOCFS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Chris Ferguson: I want the belt at 185 I challenge the winner between Steiner and Aldridge I don't care who your taking a nap or I'm tearing a limb off

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23b14.jpg

Ricky Steiner- I hope youre joking Feguson. We need a court jester/gatekeeper and you seem to be just the guy. If you couldnt finish Chechyna, you have no shot of finishing me or Aldridge for that matter. Frauds will be exposed very soon. It is gonna be all you can eat for the dog faced gremlin starting on March 15th

Kicker Blower : Don't be so cocky guys the real MW champion is not even in WOCSF.

As for me I'm calling out all the fighter who dare stand in front of me in KT where and when you want girls

I'm sick of no name scumbag managers, such as yourself, slandering the best org on the Island. Ricky will tear any MW limb from limb. I do wish kickerblower the best of luck in the special olympics, you already got the gold for your name you dumbmuthafucka

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w7.jpg

Scott Aldridge - Okay. Ricky was the better man tonight. I won't deny it. Now I'm gonna heal up and get climbing back into contention. That just leaves one question. Who gets to be the first rung on my ladder back to the title? I'm not picky. I'll fight anyone with the stones to get in there with me. Let's go gents.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23b14.jpg

Ricky Steiner- Ill see your ugly mug again Aldridge, youre a bad dude. Ive been hit by bats, wrenches, wenches you name it, but those leg kicks may be second to none. I can barely walk, lucky for me I got WOCFS ring girl Aripunni keeping me off my feet if you know what I mean. Who is ready to step up to the plate? Chris the Fraud Ferguson? I would get off on finishing your career before it started. Get that temple ready boy. Im gonna be finishing fights early and often. To all my fans the Dogfaced Gremlin will be at Atlantis headquarters signing autographs on Monday, all you can eat. Wooooof

Max Stanley: Tyson Crotch's strategy is to cut his opponent. Look at his record! What a cowardly fight strategy! Let's fight, not see who has pointier elbows. No one want's a dirty fighting, chump, coward for a champ.

At WOCFS10, I'm braking one of those pointy elbows of yours and then I'm lobbying for you to be removed from the division and have your contract shredded!

Tyson Frotch:

" Stanley.....you out of all people are critizing my work. Didn't you almost get Ko'd by Andy Lopas?

You're an over rated one trick pony who can only use Bjj in fights but you don't see me complaining. Come fight night I will expose your ass and send you back to reality boy"

Tyson Crotch: "Come fight night I will expose your ass and send you back to reality boy"

Translation: "I will try to poke you in the eye with my boney elbows."

Max Stanley (WW Champion): ..And that my friends is how you beat one of these cheap-ass fighters who do nothing but try to cut their opponents with his elbows. Tyson Crotch should retire! I'd say he should be cut, but since his manager runs the org, that's unlikely! He can't actually fight! I stole that sheapskates belt and exposed the paper champ! Clever matchmaking couldn't save you!

Tyson Frotch: A lucky submissions and you're on your high horse. Try defending the belt once before you go n talk shit. As for clever match making I doubt you could ever beat santos Goncalves lol just a lucky chump who's a gate keeper at best. That's why you're barking about me retring..You know I'll catch you slippin' sooner or later bitch boy.

How many times did you defend the belt Crotch? If you beat him, I definitely can. You don't know how to fight! You only know how to elbow! A little striking defense and some clinchwork and that game is over!

For my next trick, I'm going to demonstrate how to knock out a BJJ fairy. Catch Wrestling for life!

Max Stanley: I secure a title with a submission victory in the main event and Sub of the Night goes to Beltcher?!? I guess when you beat the boss's fighter, you don't get a bonus. Unbelievable! That's what daddy called "inside baseball".

Santos Goncalves: max stanley you wont be knocking anyone out with those pillow fists, after i run through hector gomez(my tune up fight) im coming for your belt son.

I will choke you out, leave your unconcious corpse on the canvas and take the belt.

Max Stanley: Good try at talking trash Goncalveresseso, but your trash talk skills and fighting skills are inferior.

Even if you got a takedown, which you will not, you'd only end up in more danger.

The fact that you'd go for a submission against the me, the most decorated submission artist on the Island, shows your lack of ability to game plan. Please try. On top of that, you just told us all what that game plan is. You lack intelligence and that's why you will lose. Just like Frotch, who was a superior fighter on paper, but had terrible, one-dimensional game planning and uncreative coaching.

Max Stanley:Santos, You're funny! After reading your sh*t talking, I thought you were actually a contender, but I just went and looked at your record and you've only fought 1 top 5 guy and you lost. HAHA. Keep training and try to string together a couple sins against top competition, you amatuer.

Santos Goncalves: well stanley if you look at my fights and record you would realize that my gameplan is never a secret all my opponents knew what to prepare for and it still wasnt enough.

So ill tell you the exact gameplan so that you can prepare for it and i will still manhandle you on the ground, your not on my level on the ground ive tapped better grapplers than you, your too weak and unathletic to be champion but ill give you a chance to bow down for me on your frail little knees and give me your belt, then maybe i can let you keep your limbs!!

Max Stanley: This is proof that you are stupid and is exactly why you will never be champ. You don't game plan for specific opponents!

As for one-dimensional BJJ guys like Goncasshole. In order to go far, you have to have better wrestling/takedowns than your opponent whenever your opponent has better striking than you, which is ALWAYS since you you're striking sucks. Otherwise, your opponent will just keep the fight standing and you will get KTFO! This is why Frotch beat you and anyone with decent TD defense and better striking than you will also beat you, if they gameplan correctly. It doesn't matter if you have a triple rainbow colored BJJ belt if you can't get it to the floor.

When I fought Frotch it was the opposite. He was a better striker than me and an inferior grappler. I won because clearly my wrestling is stronger than his, so I was able to take the fight to the ground where I had an advantage.

The key is not to try to always to take the fight where you fighter is strongest over all, it is to take the fight to the area of the game where he possesses the largest advantage over his opponent. Hence, our fight would look like this: You would try repeatedly to take the fight to the ground like you always do, but you will fail because your wrestling is inferior to mine. Then we would have an incredibly lopsided Muay Thai match that will result in you taking a nap. Not because I'm a great MT fighter, but because your striking is so terrible and your game is reliant on takedowns that you aren't a good enough wrestler to get.

Make sense?

So now that I've taught you how to game plan and devulged how I would beat you, why don't you see if you can put my schooling to use and beat a top guy for the first time. Hell, maybe rematch Frotch.