How much time before a skill decreases?

Manta

Hi guys,

So i have this fighter who's a purple belt, but he's actually at the exact limit between blue and purple (BJJ skill = 65.00) and didn't have him take any training session in any BJJ-related skill, in order to have him drop to blue belt, cuz right now, his org owner is having trouble to match him up with someone.

Given that he hasn't improved his BJJ in 5+ weeks now, do you think it'll take long?

Don't know if it matters, but his last fight was 6 weeks ago, and he's 20 yo.

Thanks!

I don't think 2 months is enough..

If you create an 18year old, with Wonderfull-- in one of his primaries, it will take aprox 12 weeks (where he is only training things that won't add to the primary, ie. CT-Training or something else unrelated) before that drops to Remarkable++, so if it is supposed to take longer time the lower skill, then I just don't see 2 months as being enough.

I don't think 2 months is enough..

If you create an 18year old, with Wonderfull-- in one of his primaries, it will take aprox 12 weeks (where he is only training things that won't add to the primary, ie. CT-Training or something else unrelated) before that drops to Remarkable++, so if it is supposed to take longer time the lower skill, then I just don't see 2 months as being enough.

I'm not that awesome cause the more I think about it (it's been a while) I think mauipigen is likely right it did seem like it was more closer to 3 months for a wonderful skill so a skill that is only 6.5 may take longer. Mike had said 40 sessions which is roughly 2.85 weeks is supposed to be the earliest and I'd assume that is for an elite skill, but I don't think anyone who's for sure the curve of it for lower skills. However it did seem more closer to 3 months for a wonderful prime to degrade from no fighting and no sparring, IIRC now.