World Fighting Championship Smack Talk Thread

GregoryJackson

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brick Outhouse has this to say:

DEREK BURNS! I'm coming for you! October 25th, WFC 28, you're going to learn the meaning of pain! You may have found some success in that bushleague you were in, but now you're messing with real men. I've seen you climbin, I've seen you throwin, but this time, you're running into the Brick. (all the boys say: Out! all the ladies say: Hooouuuse!)

It will be my pleasure to show you how we light it up in the WFC! Consider yourself on fire, Burns!

/This trash talk brought to you by Valhalla Fight Wear. I don't see any Ice Giants, do you? Valhalla!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, well , "The Ukrainian Nightmare" Vadim Nazarov whose fear do I smell? Actually,It might not be fear it smells a little like a 6 month old garlic sausage coil in the drawer of your mothers bedside table. This fight will not go like the last, where you somehow managed to influence the judges and take the belt which belongs to me as it was clear you did not win the fight.

Your thievery will not go unpunished as I plan to beat you from pillar to post, put you in a camel clutch, break your back and make you humble. There will be no gift like last time, I will knock that perogie smell right outta your cabbage stained mouth and send you back to whatever shit smelling hole in the ground you crawled out from, as your time has come.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670488313.png

Oscar "The Natural Born Killer" dos Santos

26 years old

205lbs

6-3

" The ambition shown by the WFC owner is what convinced me to sign for this organisation, they want to go places and I want to be with them on that journey to the top. I want to be the most dominant Light Heavyweight this organisation has ever signed.

I want my first fight to get the attention of the rest of the Light Heavyweight division. I want them to know that I'm the predator and they're my prey who I'l be taking out, one by one. I'm coming for that title.

Lionel "Behemoth" Santos (10-0) has proven himself in WarZone, I think it's time for him to enter a war zone, by that I mean entering the cage with me Oscar "The Natural Born Killer" dos Santossssss. So what's it going to be punk? You willing to step up to the mark and risk your undefeated record against a former Umbrella Corporation Light Heavyweight fighter?

Both myself and Santos have just signed to the organisation, we don't have a fight lined up and he's ranked higher than me at this time. I don't know how because I was competing in a competitive organisation and from what I can see he wasn't competing against a very high level of competition.

If that fight can't be arranged, I'd love to get an opportunity to fight the winner of the fight between Wisk and Burns, though I think the winner will probably move on to fight for the title. Maybe I could fight the loser instead and prove myself as a legit title challenger in this organisation. Wisk is another former Umbrella Corporation fighter, one who actually won the title there, so it'd be a pretty nice match up for me to prove myself. "

• Upvote 2

26 years old

205lbs

6-3

" The ambition shown by the WFC owner is what convinced me to sign for this organisation, they want to go places and I want to be with them on that journey to the top. I want to be the most dominant Light Heavyweight this organisation has ever signed.

I want my first fight to get the attention of the rest of the Light Heavyweight division. I want them to know that I'm the predator and they're my prey who I'l be taking out, one by one. I'm coming for that title.

Lionel "Behemoth" Santos (10-0) has proven himself in WarZone, I think it's time for him to enter a war zone, by that I mean entering the cage with me Oscar "The Natural Born Killer" dos Santossssss. So what's it going to be punk? You willing to step up to the mark and risk your undefeated record against a former Umbrella Corporation Light Heavyweight fighter?

Both myself and Santos have just signed to the organisation, we don't have a fight lined up and he's ranked higher than me at this time. I don't know how because I was competing in a competitive organisation and from what I can see he wasn't competing against a very high level of competition.

If that fight can't be arranged, I'd love to get an opportunity to fight the winner of the fight between Wisk and Burns, though I think the winner will probably move on to fight for the title. Maybe I could fight the loser instead and prove myself as a legit title challenger in this organisation. Wisk is another former Umbrella Corporation fighter, one who actually won the title there, so it'd be a pretty nice match up for me to prove myself. "

Great call out markyosullivan. Sent the fight offer to fight Lionel Santos just then :)

• Upvote 2

26 years old

205lbs

6-3

" Don't know what happened for the fight between myself and Lionel "Behemoth" Santos (10-0), thought he would have been game to show the world if he was ready for the big shows or not.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Looking forward to attending WFC End of Year 2014, a number of Light Heavyweight bouts which I'll be looking forward to watch. Of course I'll be available for my fans to get pictures and/or autographs, just 'holla at me people! "

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

26 years old

205lbs

6-3

" Hours away from my debut fight for WFC. If I'm honest I feel nervous about it but good at the same time. My weight cut when well, I'm ready to just go in there and do my thing. "

• Upvote 1

27 years old

205lbs

7-3

" When I went out there tonight, I didn't want to embarrass Perus Jamppa (11-10) but it seems like that has happened tonight. This so called "WFC veteran" only landed two strikes during our entire bout. I was expecting a challenge from this guy, he has 9 KO victories out of 11 wins to his name, he barely even touched me tonight.

It was hard for me to get a fight before this bout, I'm guessing it's going to be even harder again to get another one after my dominant performance tonight. Who's brave enough to try to stand and bang with me?

I wonder if Lionel Santos (10-1) wants to fight me now that he's lost his formerly perfect record? He's currently two places ahead of me in the WFC rankings which is bullshit. "

• 4 months later...

Ferris Bueller said he is going to wipe out the whole division, then he will put the heads on uncle Kenny's table and discuss big business.

• 1 month later...

Myles Newell

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w28.jpg

9-6

I can hardly wait to defend my title, mind you it looks like Johnson might be the hardest fight in the division so a big win here should solidify my reign until we work out a rematch.

Another big title fight in that my training partner Darren Paddon will be fighting for the vacant welterweight title, if he keeps this fight on the feet expect a big KO and I've personally been helping him take his wrestling to the next level. It looks like the org was also nice enough to book a 25 minute break between our fights so you can all go buy some merch.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14111264403115.png

Neculai "Quick" Costel

Don't worry Bueller, I will be here and waiting for you. Might take 3 weeks off after this fight. I should win it, but hey I must be with my feet on the ground and admit that mirracles can happen. This way I'm more alert on my opponent whoever should he be.

PS. The mirracle didn't happen in our fight and I'm still undefeated.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w40.jpg

Aslin "Ali Baba" Habibi

"Looks like Sergei Krylov is ducking me. Kosovo has always had a hard time being recognized by the Ukraine, so it's nothing new. Krylov will get his in time, despite his cowardice. Anyone else willing to step up? I'm here to fight, not pick and choose my opponents."

Ferris said 'Mark my words its a first round KO against Charles "Rumble" Richter and Neculai "Dumb" Costel is next, then I will be a two time world champ, I AM NOT HERE TO TAKE PART, I'M HERE TO TAKE OVER'!!!

THE KING SPEAKS HOWEVER HE WANTS

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14111264403115.png

Neculai "Quick" Costel

Hey so proclaimed "KING" where is your crown ? Oh I got it. Your won a title in UMA and defended it once and you already say your the best ? I beat you in less then 4 minutes. What makes you think this time is going to be a different situation ? About being the best, you have to at least defend a title 3-4 times to autoproclaim yourself, but hey, I think you got hit in the head too many times when you were little.

Ferris says 'Well you certainly didn't hit me, you lay on top of me like a lil biatch you will be finished inside two rounds mark my words, you don't think like I think, you don't move like I move and you don't talk like I talk'