Physicals should increase and decrease quicker. specifically cardio

ALSO, some sort of ''training camp'' time frame period for getting into shape should be implemented. and for example, if a fighter is coming off of 2 training camps (however many) vs someone who is coming off of one.. and hasn't fought in a while.. should have an advantage over the person just coming back from 1 training camp.

Doesn't this already exist? The last two weeks prior to a fight are considered a "training camp" and you get an additional bonus in the skills that you train in the two weeks leading up to a fight. If your fighter is tired and spending one of those weeks resting, he gets less bonus than someone who had a full two week camp.

If you're looking at realise Strength would decrease first.

Strength, then Stamina (cardio), then Speed.

If you really want realism then "Speed" only has a 20% (roughly) fluctuation from you natural base so if you want realise, Speed should barely change over a fighters career.

If you want that kinda realism you'd have to go the fullway and then in my opinion it'd take the fun out of it.

I was just thinking that it would be nice to have higher starting physicals. Cut out weeks or months of nothing but physical training and get to 'the good stuff'.

I kind of agree with this. Perhaps have all physicals at 50 at fighter creation plus some extra points so that we can vary fighters. This way guys can get into the cage sooner. As it stands now, it really is hard to make a successful long term fighter without at least three solid months of training before fighting him.

also # bjj. I am pretty sure ''muscle memory'' is a myth. I believed it existed for the longest time.. but read somewhere that it was indeed a myth and not very true.

All I know is from personal experience.. I can get great cardio in a min of 2-3 months.. and it will go down even faster... 1 month or so.

Muscle memory is 100% real, anybody who's done any type of exercise regularly should know this...

Muscle memory is 100% real, anybody who's done any type of exercise regularly should know this...

I didn't realize exercising has turned me into a scientist.

• Downvote 2

That's pretty much the point of constant drilling of skills. Like doing hundreds upon hundreds of backhands in one class session. Your body will remember that motion. And then...

“Let nature take its course, and your tools will strike at the right moment.” Bruce Lee

• 6 years later...

If you're looking at realise Strength would decrease first.

Strength, then Stamina (cardio), then Speed.

If you really want realism then "Speed" only has a 20% (roughly) fluctuation from you natural base so if you want realise, Speed should barely change over a fighters career.

If you want that kinda realism you'd have to go the fullway and then in my opinion it'd take the fun out of it.

I think stamina plays in important role in overall game.

• Downvote 1