Quick Sparring Question

PurplNurplToast

Hey guys i just got a quick sparring question about 1 on 1 sparring.. I know ususlly you want as many ppl as possible, but why? Does it just average oit the skills that would be contributing? On the flip side, would you get better benefits sparring your blue belt with just one brown or black belt, than sparring with 10-20 other white/blue/purple belts?

I have a question. If you create 18YO and select "Is a fast learner" hidden, is he a super duper fast learner?

shiftas... do you even know what your talking about? don't people you will lose energy if you are clueless. people take your advice and then maybe even pass it on to other people

shiftas... do you even know what your talking about? don't people you will lose energy if you are clueless. people take your advice and then maybe even pass it on to other people

Well. In real life, if you fight 20 people you will get really tired, yes? If you fight 1 good guy, you will get tired, but not that much. Since this is a real life simulator I think it makes sense.

no lol. irl u don't do any more or less sparring according to how many people are there. u just rotate every so often. your completely wrong. u should go to a gym in real life. there's another thing your making statements on that your clueless about. remember, people are listening and taking notes. some noobs will believe that horse shit. just talk about what you know.