Yooo

jls.monster

So for those of you that haven't heard im back into a life situation where a daily online hobby is viable :D

So, I haven't been on Tycoon since December of 2012, so whats new?

Any old Slaughterhouse/Gesundheit members still about perhaps?

Welcome back. I was in Slaughterhouse but I don't think while you were there, but not too many guys left really. I know a couple Gesundheit guys still around, Mannetosen in Convicted and not sure where Crisse is at now but he's here still too

Welcome back. I was in Slaughterhouse but I don't think while you were there, but not too many guys left really. I know a couple Gesundheit guys still around, Mannetosen in Convicted and not sure where Crisse is at now but he's here still too

Crisse is Convicted also unfortunately. :yuck:

I'm only a new member but it's great to see old members coming back. I know this game is great but it's nice to see old players think it's worthwhile coming back too.

Welcome back :)

Ahhh hello guys!

Sadly, the dentistry thing just didn't 100% pan out financially- sometimes schools like to drug test student athletes, and SOMETIMES those student athletes have to hussle to buy a bagel in the morning(student athletes aren't allowed to accept money other than their scholarships according to NCAA rules) :P

So I'm ready to get back into this game, can someone point me towards a few Orgs/Alliances based solely around new players perhaps? Id like a nice fuzzy room with a chandelier please? :D

Baaa-zinga :P

-sometimes schools like to drug test student athletes, and SOMETIMES those student athletes have to hussle to buy a bagel in the morning(student athletes aren't allowed to accept money other than their scholarships according to NCAA rules) :P

Damn, so you got flagged for opiates because of sesame/poppy seeds?? (or did I totally misunderstand your meaning?) Thats sucks balls...