New User Organization/Alliances?

jls.monster

Yoooooo,

So I have recently returned from a 2 yr hiatus for those who haven't seen any of my previous post.

My question- Any org owners/alliances out there focusing on new player training/getting them into the gaming community more firmly?

Personally, id rather not see a new company sprout up with the idea of manager training, because they honestly always die out.

Soooooo, my challenge:

If theres not a org/alliance focused around the integration of the game by new managers, then WHICH of these soooo called "top companies" are gonna step up and do whats good for the game?

I'm not 100% sure if this is what you're asking but you should take a look at Impact - The home of new fighters (235k+)

in London.

It's a 235k+ restricted org so it's ideal for new fighters/managers (and also project fighters) as all the fighters are created within a similar time at the moment so hopefully you won't come across any monsters just yet.

It's also very flexible, a lot of the new managers just want to fight so I try quite hard to get fights arranged weekly for them but sometimes it does have to be more like 10 days and for other managers that don't want to fight as often or are more interested in training, they can fight when like, a lot like to fight every 2 weeks with others fighting once per month. With just over 100 fighters signed up it helps give me the flexibility to give the manager what they want.

I try to give competitive contracts with good increases for active managers that want to extend, we have $2k of the night bonuses to help with gym fees etc and have just started a $5k and $2k bonus for the most entertaining smack talker to get the guys chatting on the forum more and create a good atmosphere in Impact.

Sorry if that seems like a wall of text :)