Referee's taking points away

PurplNurplToast

Obviously this wouldn't happen all the time, but maybe a slider for fighting dirtier or cleaner. and maybe high leg kicks and low leg kicks, maybe tend to catch low blows, and after a few, get a point taken away. Also maybe holding cage, or something like that. Obviously these are just suggestions, what does everyone else think of this idea?

it actually happens inside game engine

That's a knee to de groin and it's over and out! Cezar crumples to the ground after an illegal strike from Cervejinha - the referee stops the clock and Cezar gets 5 minutes to recover from that one. "I'm sorry" says Cervejinha. Cezar manages to get back to his feet and the fight resumes.

But i dont know about points taken away, maybe its more of a visual effect and dont affect the fight.

About slide for fighting dirty or not, i dont think thats a good idea, why would you go for dirty? lose points to try extra damage? unless they make an engine where you can do illegal moves and the referee dont stop the fight cause he didnt see it.

It would be cool, but I dont know how much programming would go into it if points where deducted. I think and I could be wrong that the low blows are just a random cosmetic thing. I think it would be awesome if it was based upon skill. Lets say you have your punch kick slider set to 50% or higher to kicks but you have a 4 in kicks and 6 in MT. That fighter should land more low blows than somebody that has high stats or a lower slider. If it happened more than once we start to see points deducted or even DQ's. Same thing with punches if your skill is low in boxing and punches you could have eye pokes. Clinches could see low blows if clinch and knees are low with a slider setting towards the body and knees. 12-6 elbows on the ground if ground and pound/ wrestling is low with a high finish high strike sliders. Once again I have no clue how much programing that would take and from what I hear there is a lot more things that need to be fixed first, but it would be awesome to see people penalized in other ways than just a loss for bad slider settings.

I think DQ for illegal strikes should be added.

But only if it pertains to skill and intelligence, this could not be a random thing because that would be terrible. Like I said in my previous post it could be a nightmare to program. If its not and it is something that could just be plugged in pretty easy I would love to see it.