Hellbent, Inc.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude... You are doing well. Once I feel out how many folks are interested (there arent many), Ill toss a deadline. But, regardless, Ill be buying these designs off you, so your work isnt wasted. And, I hate to say it, those will be tough to beat.

Battouter is THE best design guy on the site, take any advice from that talented SOB as gold. You can learn a lot from him.

Damn dude... You are doing well. Once I feel out how many folks are interested (there arent many), Ill toss a deadline. But, regardless, Ill be buying these designs off you, so your work isnt wasted. And, I hate to say it, those will be tough to beat.

Battouter is THE best design guy on the site, take any advice from that talented SOB as gold. You can learn a lot from him.

Ya I have been to his neck of the woods! Great work from him! Sounds good! Whenever I ain't doing anything I'll post up somemore clothing for you.

Well, Im not getting too much interest in the contest, so ding ding ding, you win. Ill be in touch with some cash for you bro. Nice work.

By the way, head over to Hellbent...

The weekend sale is BACK ON!

Tons of savings, get some gear now!

Well, Im not getting too much interest in the contest, so ding ding ding, you win. Ill be in touch with some cash for you bro. Nice work.

By the way, head over to Hellbent...

The weekend sale is BACK ON!

Tons of savings, get some gear now!

Peeps were probly too busy getting set for the holidays! lol. :P

http://i37.tinypic.com/mwp91f.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/jhfrsh.jpg

Resized! And the way I see it... I still owe you two pairs of shorts! So, when I'm done what I'm working on for someone else I'll get them for ya! ;)

Dont think you're getting any less emails from me man, heh. Youre not getting off that easy... ;)

Side note, the savings are huge at my store...

Gi's are just $40 a set

Shirts are 14, shorts are 17

N00bWear as low as 9!

Our new Vale Tudo shorts are just 15.

See? Lots of stuff, cheap. Just how we like it. Enjoy.

Be sure to head over to Hellbent, we just got a brand new shipment in, and most items are back in stock!

Shirts are 14, shorts 17... Gi's 40 a set.

SAVE!

Thanks for your support. Help us get that 500 week, and shop Hellbent in NY!

Hellbent, Inc. has decided to close down its store effective tonight. While the changes to the game do have some to do with it, Im in no way stepping away, just going to focus on another part of the game that I may find entertaining and less frustrating.

With that said, everything is priced to move!

$3-$5 on most everything.

It wont last long, and when its gone... well, its gone.

Anyone Ive sold a skin or custom shirt/shorts is welcome to the design to get another vender to stock.

Thanks for the support, but no biggie really... Look for Mickey Knuckles to pop up in the ORG game ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
Hellbent is giving away twenty five (25) "$150 sponsorships".

* preferably to rookie or intermediate managers.

* maximum of only two (2) fighters per manager.

* fighter must have a scheduled fight in the next ten (10) days.

* post fighter NAME and ID on this thread. PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! PM'ing request in-game or in the forums will disqualify you.

* first twenty five with a valid entry gets the sponsorship.

I've a couple of guys who would be interested, both of whom have fights tonight:

Richard Drakunovski - 37283

Kirk DePaul - 37622

Excellent looking stuff as well!

I knew they'd be happy...

It's an honor to have you take the reigns Battouter, you're a good guy and a top notch designer. Very happy this worked out. I'm sure you'll do the name proud.

I'm Mickey Knuckles, and I endorse this message... lol

Now, sponsor me! hehe