Idea. Maybe stupid.

Guest VladTheImpaler

Guest VladTheImpaler

LOL lost interest and forgot to log in since it was a few days before his fight maybe

Why he didn't check training and morale everyday? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/scirocco22/Emoticon%20Folder/sarcasm-1.gif

How about having an amateur record for fighters in QFC fights?

Managers won't care about their amateur record, so if they lose a couple fights when they first start out then their "pro" record is unblemished. It will give new managers some time to gain some experience in the how the game works, without staining their record for mistakes they have made early in their careers. Just like in real life, amateur records don't really mean anything when fighters go pro.

Its not the record that is the problem. Its the people who do not get involved with a mentor and then sign up for 3 qfc fights and they are unsure if they did things correctly and come back a few days later to see three losses. Pro or amateur its frustrating. There is a ton of info that needs to be processed and mentors or a tutorial (which we don't have one like the ones described in this thread) can help you get over the hump. I don't think most people would care if they lost their first 5+ fights if they knew why.

My thing about not having a friend play and then leaving after no success at the beginning is based on how much information there is to take in. Creating a fighter, getting a fight, setting sliders, training, energy. If there was a tutorial as described above, or if mentors where pushed a lot harder it would be easier to digest all this information. With that being said this is the only browser game I have ever played so if there is this much info in most browser games then I would understand the lack of tutorials but I am not sure.

I agree, I actually played for 2 months way back in 2010 and then gave up. I came back in 2012 with a little experience and had to start a new account. Just having a basic understanding made a huge difference.

I like the idea of the randomly generated fighter. And then you get 3-4 fights with him. Instantly. The random fighter should make it a waste to try and cheat with. It wouldn't offer any reasonably experienced manager anything more than they already have. And you would have to keep creating new accounts all the time.

• 4 months later...

Do you not think we should be able to employ NON VIP'S, at our companies to encourage them to becoming VIP's ?

If they experience a little more then we may have an increased volume of regular managers ....... AND VIP's

I dont think they should have much control, but just enough to give them a feel of vip status

And

Maybe they should be limited to amount of days employed or something ?

Because,

If someone is considering buying VIP for the purpose of business but are unsure ... give them a little, they may buy a lot

Also ...

NON VIP writers may consider buying VIP so the write-ups are easier

NON VIP's may also consider employment before taking the next step to owning their own business

I agree there should be limitations but enticements !!!

Do you not think we should be able to employ NON VIP'S, at our companies to encourage them to becoming VIP's ?

If they experience a little more then we may have an increased volume of regular managers ....... AND VIP's

I dont think they should have much control, but just enough to give them a feel of vip status

And

Maybe they should be limited to amount of days employed or something ?

Because,

If someone is considering buying VIP for the purpose of business but are unsure ... give them a little, they may buy a lot

Also ...

NON VIP writers may consider buying VIP so the write-ups are easier

NON VIP's may also consider employment before taking the next step to owning their own business

I agree there should be limitations but enticements !!!

The problem with this suggestion is where do you draw the line? You might want to give a non-VIP a taste of what its like to be VIP but they already get that with the 30 day VIP trial that Mike hands out. If they want to be an employee of a company, they can already do so for the 30 day VIP trial. To me, that seems fair already...