Worldwide Fighting Championship - Official Thread

GregoryJackson

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415792852QJ4jp5o.gif

Welcome to the Worldwide Fighting Championship official thread.

I will try and add some event previews/reviews as well as fighter interviews with some of the top stars at WFC!

I will also be posting some updates on the organisation and I encourage anyone to contribute!

Background:

Link: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4066

Founder: Gregory Jackson

First Event: 18th of January, 2014

Weight Classes: 135 / 145 / 155 / 170 / 185 / 205 / 265 / 265+ (All 200k+)

Good day to all the WFC fans around the world! We’re here to give you a preview of what's to come at WFC 4! Headlined by the best fighter in the organisation Vladimir Venger and seasoned veteran Dan Henderson!

Let's jump to the fight cards!

Preliminary Bouts

Pepe Lopez v Bulb Saur
Bulb Saur is a talented wrestler, but is currently in a slump, losing 3 straight fights in the first round. He is still trying to prove himself at WFC and will be looking to bounce back against Pepe Lopez
. Pepe Lopez on the other hand is a great MT fighter and has outstanding wrestling skills as well. He will look to make his mark by winning his debut at WFC 4. This will be a wild match, but whoever can dictate the pace on the standup will win this one, so I'll go with LOPEZ via KO in 1st or 2nd round.

Alex Karlsson v Jeff Holtz
Jeff Holtz, a very consistent winner and a very talented wrestler, will look to build momentum off his last win and use it against Alex Karlsson. Holtz is still a young fighter and still improving steadily. He has been a consistent winner at QFC, and now he will look to prove his worth at WFC against Karlsson. Kalrsson in the other hand, is a great striker with good wrestling skills as well. He just came off in a loss against a very tough contender, and he'll look to gain momentum again against Holtz. This is a match between 2 young guns of the WFC, both looking to prove themselves in the big league. I think KARLSSON will win this one by KO in the 1st.

Raiden Asuka v Uruk Owraa
Raiden Asuka is an outstanding submission artist and is now on a 2 fight win streak. His prowess in the ground is what keeps him winning and he would want to take this fight to the ground to win against a very tough Uruk Owraa. Owraa in the other hand is an all around fighter. He's still winless at WFC and he is desperate to get a win and make his mark in the organisation. I think this would be a tough match for ASUKA, but I think he'll get another submission victory in the 2nd.

Jin Kim v Bruce Smith
Jin Kim and Bruce Smith are both talented strikers who possess amazing power in their hands. Both are coming off a loss and both will be swinging their way back to the win column. As we have said, both fighters are strong on their feet, so whoever can take this fight in the ground will have the advantage and whoever has the better chin will win. I'll take BRUCE SMITH in this close match.

Ricardo Monteban v Phil McCrackin
Both fighters are well rounded in every aspect of the fight game. Both can grind it out on the feet and on the ground. Both are coming off a loss, but one with 3 straight via submission and the other with 3 by decision, so this is an interesting match on whose skills will shine against the other. I think this will go 3 rounds, a grind fest. And I think Monteban will win by decision

Now onto the main card!

Philipp Kostryko v Toga Masotti
Philipp Kostryko, is one heck of a fighter! He's an outstanding striker and he is on a roll winning 5 straight! All of his fights are very tough but he’s got through them all! He'll look to continue his hot streak to 6 against Toga Masotti. Toga Masotti on the other hand, is an excellent MT artist and an amazing wrestler as well. Masotti is coming off an exciting fight against Dee May, though he lost in a tough one, he put one heck of a show! And I bet he'll be sparking the crowds again in this fight.
Both are very talented strikers, this is a tough fight to judge as they are equally skilled overall. But I'll go with Philipp via decision.

Steven Smith v Alexand Loshkarev
Steven Smith, a powerful boxer and a good grappler, is making his case to be the next challenger to the champ as he won all his fights via KO, and he is definitely steam rolling the competition in the division. He'll get another chance to make a big statement against an up and coming fighter in Alexandr Loshkarev. Loshkarev is an average striker but has an amazing ground game. He is on a 3 fight win streak and will look to continue his momentum in his WFC debut. This is a match between 2 different styles, both fighters are very talented. But I'll go with the striker, STEVEN SMITH by KO in the 2nd/3rd.

Tyrone Spong v Gabriel Cruz
These fighters hold amazing records! Cruz 5-0 and Spong is 10-1! Spong just lost for the first time against the champ Socrates, but Spong is still very young and very dangerous. His confidence didn't waver in his loss to Socrates and he'll be looking to get another shot by getting his first win at WFC 4! Cruz on the other hand has a complete game, as he can fight on the feet or take the fight to the ground. He proved that he can bang with his hands as he won the last time by TKO. He'll be looking to get another win against a tough opponent to be noticed as the next contender for the champ. It's a very tough fight, but I think CRUZ will be the better fighter here and I think he'll take the win by SUBMISSION.

Mark Hanlon v Artem Lapshinov

This co-main event with a big clash between the number 11 and 13 fighters in the organisation! Lapshinov, a former champ at Adrenaline MMA will look to continue his winning ways at WFC. He's been dominant as all his wins came from TKO. His striking skills are some of the best in the organisation and he'll look to add another victim to his list in Hanlon. Hanlon on the other hand is the more experienced fighter even at a young age. Though he had his winning streak broken heading to this fight, he'll look to win against a tough Lapshinov. 2 equally skilled fighters in one big clash! This will be a close fight so I'll give this one to LAPSHINOV in 3 rounds by decision.

And now for the maaaain event!

As the best in the organisation Vladimir Venger will face one of the toughest veterans in the WFC Dan Henderson! Venger, with a clean record of 10-0 will look to maintain the clean record against Dan Henderson with 18-16. Venger is a beast! His moniker defines him best! HE IS THE BOMB! His punches are like BOMBS! And he proven it with his 10 straight victories! ALL BY VICIOUS KOs! He'll be looking to secure another KO victory against DAN HENDERSON! Henderson on the other hand, will be looking to prove the doubters wrong as he tries to upset the best! Though age is catching up on him, he is still at his peak and can still grind with the young guns. This will be a very entertaining fight. Possible fight of the night as both love to clash and bang with their fists! But I'll go with the BOMB! His tremendous power will be just enough to put his streak to 11.

I hope you liked our preview on what's to come at WFC 4! Be sure to watch it live at the Parisian and make sure you head on over to Worldwide Bookmaking and place a bet on the card! If your ever in Amsterdam head on over to Zipp Zapp for all your MMATycoon fight wear!

Worldwide Bookmaking

Zipp Zapp

Road to the Belt, the trials and tribulations of Vladimir Venger

Possible inaugural Heavyweight Champion of the WFC Vladimir Venger sits down with Jon Gordon the Press Officer at WFC for a quick chat about his career and pathway to the WFC octagon.

Vladimir arrives with his entourage; he silently sits down next to me with a piercing look in his eyes, as if I was his next battle in the cage.

Interviewer: All ready to begin the interview?

Vladimir Venger: As ready as I’ll ever be.

Interviewer: Mr Venger, you're clearly the best fighter in the organisation, and probably after your debut against Dan Henderson, the inaugural Worldwide Fighting Championship (WFC) title fight will be next in line for you, who do you think in the organisation is worthy enough to face you for the title?

Vladimir Venger: I dont care who will face me. I’m prepared to fight anyone, at anytime!

Interviewer: For a guy as young as you are, there's still a wide room for your improvement. You're boxing skills are now world class, and you are a well known for knocking the heads off your opponents; but how do you see your other skills developing?

Vladimir Venger: I think I have great cardio, I can do a great job on clinches, and I feel I'm improving in all other areas of my game.

Interviewer: All your wins came from KO’s, do you think in your career, you'll ever get a submission victory?

Vladimir Venger: I'm completely sure about it... someday it will come.

Interviewer: Is there anything that worries you about your upcoming fight?

Vladimir Venger: No.

Interviewer: That's all I would like to ask you Mr. Venger, before we end our interview, is there something else you would like to say?

Vladimir Venger: If any other fighter thinks about fighting me, think twice because my fists can break any skull. And thanks to all my fans, it’s been great putting on a show for you all.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time sir, and you certainly entertained us at WFC 4! Hope to see you soon back in the octagon soon!

*Interviewed by Jon Gordon, WFC Press Officer

• 5 months later...

WFC's Global Ascent

Proud to announce that after WFC 20: Venger vs. Namath that the Worldwide Fighting Championship has accomplished one of its main goals of 2014 by becoming a top 5 Las Vegas fight organisation! Not only that but we are now one of the top 5 ID restriction organisations in the game.

Hopefully we continue our global rise up the organisation ranks throughout the rest of 2014 and achieve our major goal of winning the 'Best New Organization of 2014' Award!

So thankyou to all the managers and fighters who have made this goal a reality in the last 8 months!

G. Jackson (lozenger)

• 4 weeks later...

WFC 24: Venger vs. Duffy - Public workout

http://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=815960

Hello ladies and gentlemen, we have a special event here tonight for all WFC fans from all around the world! We are live at Las Vegas’ MMA Grand for a public workout with our main card fighters of WFC 24. The fans present are in for a treat, the fighters are currently warming up with their crew and reading for a quick workout. Let’s not waste too much time and get this started.

265lbs bout - Sebastiaan Rutten vs Meike Poila

-

We can see the small HW Sebastiaan Rutten working on his punch combination with his coach. He looks like he can use his speed advantage in this fight, I mean, there’s a huge size difference between the two fighters. Rutten being still undefeated, he will be the favorite going into the fight.

Meike Poila on the other hand, looks like he’s working on his takedowns right now. He’s a much better wrestler than anything else, and this should be his key to victory. If Poila can neutralize Rutten’s speed early in the fight, he should be able to snap his losing streak, and get his first ever win as a WFC fighter.

185lbs bout - Jon Snow vs BJ Penncil

-

Moving on to the next fighters, here is Jon Snow, better known as “Lord Commander”. He’s been improving really well in all aspects of the game, and despite his up and downs in his career, giving him a record of 5-3, he should be able to step on the winning path being a huge favorite in this fight.

BJ Penncil, a huge underdog here, will have to use his experience as a weapon of choice, and get that fight where he excels. You can see him right now grappling with his coach, and he looks ready for a war, him who has all his 13 wins by submissions. Experience will be key in this fight, but I still have to edge towards Snow.

155lbs bout - Young Gu vs Ricardo Monteban

-

Young Gu ladies and gentlemen! He’s been the talk of the WFC’s Lightweight division for a while, being 10-0 and looking unstoppable. We believe he should get a title shot with a win here, but it won’t be an easy task for him. You can see him workout right now with his new team, since him and his former manager recently part ways. He’s now with manager Billy Weedman, looking to keep his streak alive and show his new team he means business.

A quick look at his opponent, Ricardo Monteban, this guy will be no easy opponent, and has been a threat to the lightweight division ever since the very beginnings of WFC. The master in grappling looks like he wants the fight to go on the ground, has we can see him work his submissions right now. Fighting that guy, you have to be ready for a full fight, because he just doesn’t give up. This should be an interesting matchup, and I see this as a FOTN candidate.

Co-main Event

185lbs Championship fight - © Vadim Nazarov vs Dion Devlin

-

Here we come, its pretty crowded here, the WFC veteran and reigning Middleweight champion, Vadim Nazarov! The Ukrainian is looking pretty good right now, this is some neat shadow boxing from him. He’s had some tough fights lately, and yet again, he’s preparing for another big war. He’s had a lot of success with his sensational wrestling in his career, but he may mix things up and may have to strike a little bit more with his opponent, since the ground battle won’t be so easy. Interesting to see what gameplan he will use in this bout.

Nazarov is putting his belt on the line against the pretty boy, Dion Devlin. Devlin finally found his way to victory, him who was struggling after changing management, went on to lose 2 straight fights, but bounced right back with 3 awesome finishes, was enough to give him a shot at the title. He has the power to finish the fight pretty quick, and loves the clinch game. If he connects Nazarov early in the fight, it could be a game changer for the champ, so this will be a great fight no matter what is the outcome.

Main Event

265lbs Championship fight - © Vladimir Venger vs Mikey Duffy

-

The fighters everyone came to see! HW champion Vladimir Venger is putting his title and his perfect record on the line in this fight, him who’s been perfect in 17 fights of his still young career. Venger is one dangerous fighter, he finishes all his fights, and finish, I mean under a minute or two usually. He’s hitting on pads right now, and his coach can barely hold the pressure.

The hard hitter will be facing a big challenge at WFC 24, that challenge being Mikey Duffy. “Duffman” isn’t a familiar face since he just recently joined WFC, but he’s been talked about already, being an excellent wrestler, and we heard that he could be a huge threat to Venger. He’s looking to leave it all out in the cage on September 27th. It could be another FOTN candidate, as it will surely be one hell of an exciting fight.

WFC 24: Venger vs. Duffy - Public workout

http://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=815960

Hello ladies and gentlemen, we have a special event here tonight for all WFC fans from all around the world! We are live at Las Vegas’ MMA Grand for a public workout with our main card fighters of WFC 24. The fans present are in for a treat, the fighters are currently warming up with their crew and reading for a quick workout. Let’s not waste too much time and get this started.

265lbs bout - Sebastiaan Rutten vs Meike Poila

-

We can see the small HW Sebastiaan Rutten working on his punch combination with his coach. He looks like he can use his speed advantage in this fight, I mean, there’s a huge size difference between the two fighters. Rutten being still undefeated, he will be the favorite going into the fight.

Meike Poila on the other hand, looks like he’s working on his takedowns right now. He’s a much better wrestler than anything else, and this should be his key to victory. If Poila can neutralize Rutten’s speed early in the fight, he should be able to snap his losing streak, and get his first ever win as a WFC fighter.

185lbs bout - Jon Snow vs BJ Penncil

-

Moving on to the next fighters, here is Jon Snow, better known as “Lord Commander”. He’s been improving really well in all aspects of the game, and despite his up and downs in his career, giving him a record of 5-3, he should be able to step on the winning path being a huge favorite in this fight.

BJ Penncil, a huge underdog here, will have to use his experience as a weapon of choice, and get that fight where he excels. You can see him right now grappling with his coach, and he looks ready for a war, him who has all his 13 wins by submissions. Experience will be key in this fight, but I still have to edge towards Snow.

155lbs bout - Young Gu vs Ricardo Monteban

-

Young Gu ladies and gentlemen! He’s been the talk of the WFC’s Lightweight division for a while, being 10-0 and looking unstoppable. We believe he should get a title shot with a win here, but it won’t be an easy task for him. You can see him workout right now with his new team, since him and his former manager recently part ways. He’s now with manager Billy Weedman, looking to keep his streak alive and show his new team he means business.

A quick look at his opponent, Ricardo Monteban, this guy will be no easy opponent, and has been a threat to the lightweight division ever since the very beginnings of WFC. The master in grappling looks like he wants the fight to go on the ground, has we can see him work his submissions right now. Fighting that guy, you have to be ready for a full fight, because he just doesn’t give up. This should be an interesting matchup, and I see this as a FOTN candidate.

Co-main Event

185lbs Championship fight - © Vadim Nazarov vs Dion Devlin

-

Here we come, its pretty crowded here, the WFC veteran and reigning Middleweight champion, Vadim Nazarov! The Ukrainian is looking pretty good right now, this is some neat shadow boxing from him. He’s had some tough fights lately, and yet again, he’s preparing for another big war. He’s had a lot of success with his sensational wrestling in his career, but he may mix things up and may have to strike a little bit more with his opponent, since the ground battle won’t be so easy. Interesting to see what gameplan he will use in this bout.

Nazarov is putting his belt on the line against the pretty boy, Dion Devlin. Devlin finally found his way to victory, him who was struggling after changing management, went on to lose 2 straight fights, but bounced right back with 3 awesome finishes, was enough to give him a shot at the title. He has the power to finish the fight pretty quick, and loves the clinch game. If he connects Nazarov early in the fight, it could be a game changer for the champ, so this will be a great fight no matter what is the outcome.

Main Event

265lbs Championship fight - © Vladimir Venger vs Mikey Duffy

-

The fighters everyone came to see! HW champion Vladimir Venger is putting his title and his perfect record on the line in this fight, him who’s been perfect in 17 fights of his still young career. Venger is one dangerous fighter, he finishes all his fights, and finish, I mean under a minute or two usually. He’s hitting on pads right now, and his coach can barely hold the pressure.

The hard hitter will be facing a big challenge at WFC 24, that challenge being Mikey Duffy. “Duffman” isn’t a familiar face since he just recently joined WFC, but he’s been talked about already, being an excellent wrestler, and we heard that he could be a huge threat to Venger. He’s looking to leave it all out in the cage on September 27th. It could be another FOTN candidate, as it will surely be one hell of an exciting fight.

We've just signed a 1 month merchandise deal with Valhalla Fight Wear based in New York to become our new Event Partner so if anyone is looking for any fight gear head on over and buy some!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=4373

If your also looking for a sponsor for one of your fighters at WFC feel fee to message the owner who will try and work something out! Benefits your fighter, Valhalla Fight Wear and WFC so make sure you get on it if one of your fighters has a sponsorship space available :)

In a WFC first, Valhalla Fight Wear will also be adding a $5,000 Fighter of the Night award. In order to qualify for this bonus you must be a sponsored Valhalla Fight Wear fighter, wearing VFW clothing, and thank Valhalla Fight Wear in your post fight interview!

Organisation Update

Proud to announce that the Worldwide Fighting Championship (200k+) now has the 2nd highest hype of all I.D. restriction organisations in the game (just behind the Hilo Fight League). Considering that the Hilo Fight League has held over 180 events and the WFC has only held 24 at this stage I think this is a huge accomplishment, and is a good sign for the future growth of the organisation.

Before the end of the year I will look to hold the WFC's first PPV event! As well as our first event outside of Las Vegas in a larger venue (most likely at the LA Memorial Collossuseum which fits 93,607 people in Los Angeles). I will also be looking at adding the 145lb division before the years end, so if any managers have any fighters that are looking to go up or down in weight to the 145lb division, or any fighters 200k+ looking for a contract at 145lb feel free to send me a message. I will also be exporing the option of having the WFC's first superfight between divisional champions. So if any managers would be interested in holding belts in two weight classes let me know!

Regards G. Jackson

• 5 weeks later...

Introduction of the 145lb/265lb+ divisions

In a bid to increase our talent pool here at the WFC we will be opening up the 145lb and 265lb+ divisions. This will mean that the WFC now lays home to all weight classes within the game, and will hopefully mean the WFC will continue to rise among the ranks of the top fight organisations in the game. We will start signing fighters straight away and will hopefully have a full roster by the end of the year!

G. Jackson

WFC Update: New Champions, Smack Talk Giveaway + More

After a big weekend at WFC 29: White vs. Gu we have seen new champions crowned, old champions beaten as well as more great fights from WFC fighters. Firstly we have seen the crowning of the WFC's first 170lb champion in the form of Oscar Boma, so congratulations to him. We also saw former 155lb champion Young Gu take on current champ Chalky White, with White getting the better of the exchange on route to a unanimous 5 round decision. We also saw 185lb champion Vadim Nazarov strut his stuff again, forcing Jon Snow to tapout due to strikes in the 4th round of their title fight. Also on show were big wins to Franklin Jackson, Billy Axe and Bagong Buhay, so we may see them in title fights in the weeks/months to come.

Now onto the smack talk 100k giveaway. At the start of the month I decided to host a competition to give away 100k to the WFC's best smacktalker from the month of October. With many entries and posts in the smacktalk thread I have decided to award the $100,000 to Mike McSlaughter who called out the champ Vadim Nazarov... unfortunately it was not to be with Nazarov taking the fight but that is what the smack talk thread is all about. I will most likely be hosting contests in the future as well as random giveaways so keep posting!

Regards, G. Jackson

• 2 months later...

WFC 1 Year Anniversary Review By Kim Jong-un "The Screamun Koreaun"

WFC's 1 Year Anniversary event was located at the MMA Grand in Las Vegas on January 18th, and was proudly sponsored by Valhalla Fight Wear (4373) based in New York. Anticipation was high as 13,638 MMA fight fans filed in and took their seats, with not one, not two, but THREE, TITLE fights were on the Main Card. WAA HAAAA !!! The fans that attended were treated to an awesome night of MMA bouts including 4 (T)KOs, 5 decisions, and 1 submission! It is I, Kim Jong-un, "The Screamun Koreaun" here to walk you through the slaughter. WAAHAAAA !!!

170 pound fight with Marvin Andrews VS Ryan Miller ending with TKO due to Strikes at 4:53 of round 3.

First up we have a fight at 170 pounds between Marvin Andrews (218724) represented by his manager, Harry Bagofdonuts (82962) with no alliance; versus Ryan Miller (221741) represented by his manager, Shabhulat Azamat (96636) a member of the Murder Inc alliance.

Marvin Andrews has a record of 6-4-0. Andrews holds a black belt in BJJ and is an "Abu Dhabi Champ" with excellent cardio. He is sponsored by V-Mask Clothing (10%) (4452) based in London.

Ryan Miller has a record of 7-8-0. Miller a sensational Muay Thai fighter and is reputed to have good cardio. He has no sponsor.

Hylights... Well this was a fight that was somewhat close in strikes during the standup with Andrews landing 11 standing strikes and Miller landing 13 standing strikes. The big difference was the ground game where Andrews landed 19 ground strikes and Miller landed none. But This was one of those fights where it wasnt about quantity...it was about the QUALITY of the strikes. and that stat belonged to Miller hands down. From a beautiful spinning backfist in the middle of the 3rd round followed by a jab that knocked Andrews backwards, not to mention a dramatic spinning back fist that put Andrews down and allowed Miller to administer a beating until the referree stopped the fight. That was a pretty good fight. WAAHAAAA!!! WAHAHAHAAA !!!

Results: After 4:53 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Ryan Miller!

145 pound fight with Niklas Backstrom VS Philipp Kostyrko ending by unanimous decision.

Our next fight is in the 145 pound division between Niklas Backstrom (232565) represented by his manager, Alexander Backstrom (100737) with no alliance; versus Philipp "Hammer Hand" Kostyrko (212945) represented by his manager, Guilherme Lins (85158) of the Tycoon alliance.

Niklas Backstrom has a record of 18-6-1. Backstrom holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He has no sponsor.

Philipp Kostyrko has a record of 11-7-0. Kostyrko is a wonderful Muay Thai fighter and is reputed to have a granite chin. He has no sponsor.

Hylights... Kostyrko brought the knees and Backstrom brought his body and head for a target. A beautiful relationship was developed over 3 rounds of knee strikes with ZERO response other than Backstrom getting back to his feet after being knocked down by a knee. Backstrom threw ZERO strikes and pretty much nothing except 7 failed takedown attempts. On the other hand Kostyrko threw pretty much ONLY knees (86 thrown and 63 landed). This was a freaky fight to watch and kinda made me think of a evil fighter pissed off at a sparring partner and the beatdown was incredible to watch. Backstrom was so zombie-like I think a drug test is in order. Seriously.

Results: First time I ever seen this. All 3 judges score the fight 24:30 in favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Philipp Kostyrko! WOW 3 unanimous 8/10 rounds by all 3 judges...

135 pound fight with Fourie Du Preez VS Brett Helix ending by unanimous decision.

This fight is in the 135 pound division between Fourie Du Preez (225967) represented by his manager, Tim Tebow (66965) with no alliance; versus Brett Helix (214924) represented by his manager, Jason "JBOMB" Smith (3976) of the Team Conquer alliance.

Fourie Du Preez has a record of 9-4-0. Preez is a sensational wrestler and is said to be extremely flexible. Preez is sponsored by Soul Supremacy Fight Gear (4273) based in London.

Brett Helix has a record of 7-2-0. Smith is an exceptional wrestler and is reputed to have good cardio. He is sponsored by Conquer (3832) a clothing store based in Las Vegas.

Hylights... This fight could of been "Fight of the night" due to an incredible amount of action from both fighters. The standup was pretty evenly matched but Du Preez dominated the ground, but Helix was not a punk on the ground and this fight was never in anybodies pocket. I wouldnt be surprised to see Helix calling for a rematch... Good fight! WAHAHA !!!

Results: All 3 judges see the fight the same, 27:30 in favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Fourie Du Preez!

135 pound fight with Lexi Belle VS Michael Death ending by unanimous decision.

This fight is in the 135 pound division between Lexi Belle (212578) represented by his manager, Jessie Bumidang (83571) a member of the Soul Supremacy Amsterdam alliance; versus Michael "Deangelo" Death (243862) represented by his manager, Borys Bate (78428) of no alliance.

Lexi Belle has a record of 9-6-0. Belle is a superb wrestler and holds a brown belt in BJJ, and is rumored to be very quick. Belle is sponsored by Soul Supremacy Fight Gear (4273) based in London.

Michael Death has a record of 7-3-0. Death holds a brown belt in BJJ and is reputed to have good cardio. He has no sponsor.

The fight...Both men with takedowns and both are looking for submission. Interesting fight with no strikes being thrown...Round 2 before a strike is thrown. Belle was very dominate in round 2 and 3 with multiple submission attempts (17 attempts this fight) and executing a beautiful suplex towards end of fight.

Results: All 3 judges see the fight the same, 27:30 in favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Lexi Belle!

145 pound fight between The Sigit VS Luis Guerrero ending by submission.

Our next fight review is in the 145 pound division between, "Slick" The Sigit (230233) represented by his manager Shinya Aoki (60078) of no alliance; versus Luis Guerrero (231175) represented by his manager Yam Redo (77952) also of no alliance.

The Sigit has a record of 12-3-1. Sigit holds a brown belt in BJJ and is rumored to have excellent cardio. Sigit is sponsored by AnonymouS (4269) based in Montreal.

Luis Guerrero has a record of 7-0-0 Guerrero is wonderful wrestler and is reputed to have heavy hands. He has no sponsor.

The fight... This fight was an excercise in preseverance. Sigit refused to strike in the standup and simply went for the takedown but he had serious difficulty getting a takedown and out of 23 attempts only succeeded 1 time. So why did he use such a tactic? Maybe because his game plan was focused on winning by submission like he has done 12 other times? But apparently Guerrero was confident of his own wrestling abilities and figured he could handle the ground game and so he actually played into Sigit's hands and got 2 takedowns himself. Which set up his own loss by submission when 1 of Sigits 17 attempts succeeded. But...it only takes one right?

Results: After 1:32 of round 3, we have a winner by way of Submission (Triangle Choke). The Sigit! Sigit was awarded "Submission of the night".

135 pound Title Fight with Haywood Badger VS Bagong Buhay ending with TKO due to punches at 2:18 of round 2.

Now we will review a fight in the 135 pound division between Haywood "Honey" Badger (201739) represented by his manager, Baby Face Nelson (60676) a member of the Axis of Evil alliance; versus Bagong Buhay (216972) represented by his manager, Tyler Durden (58391) of no alliance.

Haywood Badger has a record of 6-1-0. Badger is a sensational wrestler and is rumored to have a granite chin. He has no sponsor.

Bagong Buhay has a record of 12-8-0. Buhay holds a black belt in BJJ and is rumored to have good cardio. He is sponsored by SP Ultimate Nutrition (4285) based in Las Vegas.

The fight... Badger launches an attack that must of dazed Buhay because right from the beginning thus was an epic beatdown the likes of which i have never seen before. Badger was knocking him down with combinations, hooks and kicks but couldnt seem to knock him out. The referree finally stopped the slaughter and the only thing that can be said about Buhay is WOW thats one tough dude!

Results: After 2:18 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punches). Haywood Badger! Badger was awarded "KO of the night". But Buhay should of got "Chin of the night".

145 pound Title Fight with Daniel Brown VS Chalky White ending by unanimous decision.

Our next event is a TITLE fight for the belt at 145 pounds. This fight is scheduled for five, 5-minutes rounds . The champion, Daniel "The Hybrid" Brown (212308) represented by his manager, Big Boss (7386) a member of The Devil's Rejects alliance; versus the Challenger, Chalky White (203260) represented by his manager, Stephen Dyer (30823) a member of The Money Team!!! alliance. This will be the 5th title defence by Chalky White. This fight is 5 rounds, for the featherweight championship of the world!

The Champion, Daniel Brown has a record of 5-1-0. Brown is a sensational boxer/wrestler and is reputed to have good cardio. Brown is sponsored by Museum of Monsters & Madmen (13) based in Rio de Janeiro.

The Challenger, Chalky White has a record of 16-6-0. White is sensational wrestler and is reported to have excellent cardio. White is sponsored by Sun-Tzu. 15% (4469) a clothing store based in Tokyo.

The fight... Brown seems to be dominating the fight until White gets a takedown and starts ground and pounding, and the 2nd round seems to also have Brown dominating the standup. Round 3, they are about equal in the standing war but White gets a takedown and pounds Brown til end of round. Pretty much same story for round 4 and 5. Somewhat boring fight but with the standup close to even Chalky White gets the nod due to his superior ground game.

Results: The 3 judges see the fight a bit differently with scores of 49:46/48:47/49:46 in favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Chalky White! Chalky White is the new featherweight champion!

155 pound Title Fight with Toga Masotti VS Mick Mutters ending by unanimous decision.

This Main Card event is scheduled for five, 5-minute rounds in a bout for the 155 pound TITLE. The Champion, Toga "Party" Masotti (206405) represented by his manager, Senzo Tanaka (34862) a member of the The Legion of Pain alliance; versus the Challenger, "The MadDog" Mick Mutters (201375) represented by his manager, Steven Stepp (56310) a member of the Murder Inc alliance.

The Champion, Toga Masotti has a record of 10-6-1. Masotti is a sensational Muay Thai fighter and is reputed to be incedibly flexible. Masotti is sponsored by Fury Nutrition Inc. (3767) based in Montreal.

The Challenger, Mick Mutters has a record of 16-12-1. He is an exceptional boxer and is rumored to have good cardio. He is sponsored by Fury Nutrition Inc. (3767) based in Montreal.

The fight... Masotti brings a knee assualt to the fight and softens Mutters up with knee after knee including softening Mutters nutters...Round 2 Mutters gets some revenge and cuts Masotti with an elbow but Masotti continues to throw knees in the clinch like a windstorm. Strangely every time the clinch is broken Mutters quickly jumps right back into the clinch where Masotti just knees the crap out of him and it goes like that until middle of round 3 when Mutters starts landing some shots and rocks Masotti with an uppercut. But Mutters cant follow up on it and round 4 finds the same pattern of Masotti throwing knee after knee and Mutters getting in a enough good shots he might have taken that round. Final round, Mutters continued to land more and more despite the knee attack and the fight ends with Mutters perhaps the dominant fighter in the final round...but it wasnt enough...simply too many knee strikes landed by Masotti.

Results: All 3 judges see it the same, 48:47 in favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Toga Masotti! Toga Masotti retains his lightweight title! This fight was awarded "Fight of the night".

135 pound Title Fight with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi VS Karate Kid ending with TKO due to strikes at 1:08 of round 2.

Tonights Co-Main event is in the 135 pound division between "The Worlds Most Dangerous" Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (218431) represented by his manager, GSP's Illegitimate Son (79001) a member of the LEGION OF DOOM alliance; versus "Glass Chin" Karate Kid (210435) represented by his manager, Aylib 2.0 (49291) a member of the Axis of Evil alliance.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has a record of 11-6-0. al-Baghdadi is a sensational Muay Thai fighter and is rumored to have awesome cardio. al-Baghdadi is sponsored by SP Ultimate Nutrition (4285) a nutrition store based in Las Vegas.

Karate Kid has a record of 20-3-0. Kid is an elite boxer and is reputed to have good cardio. Kid is sponsored by Conquer (3832) a clothing store based in Las Vegas.

The fight... al-Baghdadi connects first and its downhill for Kid from there. The 1st round was somewhat even until Kid got caught coming in and was rocked badly and saved by the bell. Round 2 Kid tried gallently to get some revenge but seemed to still be shaky and flaky from being rocked late in round 1 and when he looks up at the clock, al-Baghdadi lands a right hand from hell, dropping Kid. al-Baghdadi pounces and finishes the fight with a flurry of punches and elbows. WAAHAAAA ! That was SWEET !!! WAAAAHA !!

Results: After 1:08 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi!

265+ lbs Title Fight with Russell Wallace VS Martin Jensen ending with TKO due to cuts at 2:56 of round 3.

Our Main Event is a much anticipated Super Heavyweight TITLE fight between tonights Challenger, "The Speciesist" Russell Wallace (204422) represented by his manager, Baby Face Nelson (60676) a member of the Axis of Evil alliance; versus our Champion, Martin Jensen (229321) represented by his manager, Ragnar Lodbrok (91704) a member of the The Corporation alliance.

The Champion, Martin Jensen has a record of 10-3-0 and will be defending his title for the 4th time. He is an exceptional boxer and rumored to have good cardio. Jensen is sponsored by Zipp Zapp (3707) a clothing store based in Amsterdam, and Modern Wear Apparel (4467) a clothing store based in Montreal.

The Challenger, Russell Wallace has a record of 9-2-0. He is an elite wrestler and is reputed to have a granite chin. Wallace is sponsored by KnockOut (4547) based in Las Vegas.

The fight... Jensen bleeds early from an uppercut from Wallace who continued the beatdown by power kicked Jensen backwards and shot in for the takedown. Wallace then showed his dominance with some ground and pound that rocked Jensen with an elbow to the head. The 3rd round was all Wallace as well from the early moments when Wallace kicks Jensen to the mat and after Jensen gets to his feet Wallace gets a takedown and ground and pounds Jensens cut up again so badly the Doctor had to stop the fight. Nasty and bloody just the way the crowd here loves it ! WAA HAAAA !!

Results: After 2:56 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Cut). Russell Wallace! Russell Wallace is the new super heavyweight champion! WAAHAAHAAA !!!

Well folks the sad time is here and I hate to trash your hopes of MORE of my "top level" WAAHAAHAAA !!! WAAHAAHAAA !!! but its time now to say goodbye. Im out the door ! WAAHAAHAAA !!!