Grappling Challenge - $100,000! (Plus glory, which is like, way more important....:)

For all of the wrestling and BJJ aficionados across the Tycooniverse I propose to you the ultimate test - the chance to take the scalp of Ivan Lavronenko!

Who the hell is Ivan Lavronenko?

Your scepticism is warranted. First build of then green behind the ears manager JHath, Lavronenko spent most of his career as a one-dimensional, journeyman wrestler who picked up a few decent wins but lost to any half decent striker. In short, he Jon Fitch'ed his way to Tycoon mediocrity. Things changed however, when he decided it might be a good idea to learn some jits. Progressing rapidly through the ranks, he is now a red belt who has spent the last few months tapping some of the best grapplers in the game.

What are his credentials?

About 8 months ago "The Dragon" took part in a combat grappling tournament under the Steel Penn banner and despite being the perennial underdog, emerged as the winner from a field of 16. He went on to become a 7 time champion in Tycoon land's premier grappling org HBGG London, amassing a total record of 11-0 with one draw in grappling competition.

- Undefeated grappler, 11 wins (6 submissions), 0 defeats in grappling competition

- Holds 3 wins, including 2 submissions, over current TWGC champions

- Has tapped 4 black belts and 2 red belts over the last 6 months

- 7 time HBGG champion, in 2 weight divisions, an org in which he is a hall of famer

- In short, I consider him to be the best pure grappler in MMATycoon!

What's in it for me?

Ivan is 34 and wants only the toughest challenges before retiring. As well as nice contract for a one fight deal (or more, if you'd like) courtesy of HBGG I'm offering $100,000 of my own money for anyone who can defeat Lavronenko! Not bad for one night's work! If successful, your fighter will probably make a huge jump up the rankings (depending on his current position), as Lavronenko is currently 131 in the p4p rankings and the number 19 LHW.

Rules?

Here are the rules they use at HBGG.

RULES:
Judging: Whole Fight
Fight In: Ring
Event Day: Friday
Special: No Strikes/GNP allowed

SLIDERS:
100% Follow my orders
100% Stick to gameplan (General)
100% Try takedowns
100% Counter Grapple
100% Go to ground (Clinch)
100% Stay on Ground [Top]
100% Ground Subs (Top/Bottom)

Ivan weighs 212 pounds so really anyone below the 230-240 pound mark is eligible.

Bring on the challengers!

• Upvote 1

Ivan is the man on the ground that's for sure, I know I don't have the hype but i'd pay 200k to fight him.

We've had a couple of good scraps Chuck! Schmeck is a beast, probably a bit too small though. I think a rematch with Kerhley will definitely happen sooner or later, you have a lot of time to improve him.

I have someone who will be ready to fight against him in next 3-4 weeks - Tommy Bukovsky.

Elite Wrestling plus black belt - seems absolutely legit! The only issue would be considering his rank and the fact that he´s coming off a loss, he´d probably need a win against another challenger to get a title shot. Would you be interested in that? Ultimately it´s Krimzn who decides who fights him, I´m not the matchmaker, just trying to drum up interest for potential challengers :)

Krimzn sorry if it seems I´m trying to be the matchmaker, I know you have a roster of fighters already who want the title shot, maybe you two could discuss possibilities for Bukovsky?

Elite Wrestling plus black belt - seems absolutely legit! The only issue would be considering his rank and the fact that he´s coming off a loss, he´d probably need a win against another challenger to get a title shot. Would you be interested in that? Ultimately it´s Krimzn who decides who fights him, I´m not the matchmaker, just trying to drum up interest for potential challengers :)

Krimzn sorry if it seems I´m trying to be the matchmaker, I know you have a roster of fighters already who want the title shot, maybe you two could discuss possibilities for Bukovsky?

Be that as it may, I got some other matchups in that division lined up. If you want this fight, I can make it happen. I'll leave it up to you to decide who's legit enough to take on Lavronenko.

To make it fair Tommy could fight 1-2 times before a fight against Lavronenko, since there is a "little" hype+pop difference between those two guys.