jlsmonster needs help!

jls.monster

Okay, I'm laying it on the line guys...

I need help.

I am a former top 10 manager in this game from 2012.

Former Alliances: Slaughterhouse, Gesundheit

I came up with the idea for KT in this game, and co-hosted the first event with Schim.

What I'm asking- I need an active alliance with available gym space. I have about 250k I can throw down for this said gym as well, but I would like for it to be optimal training space.

Im based in LA- I'd like to have my manager base/fighters all in the same place, so if you would like for me to base myself somewhere else its possible if the gym/alliance line up correctly.

Also, Note of interest- clicking the link in my sig is a better tell-tale of my resume in MMATycoon.

• Upvote 1

Your Welcome to join the Children of the law of One. We only have 3 total managers, and just one Private gym between us. Jake Kelley Is about to open up another private gym for our alliance use, (One gym for lower skilled fighters, and one gym for our Projects, Veterans, and generally skilled fighters)

We are a small but very active (and relatively wealthy) alliance based in Hilo (although that may pose problems for you being based in Hilo)

-Just PM me if you are interested (:

• 2 weeks later...