Legendary Fighters Championship - Smack Talk

MMA TIMES

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13931199729384.jpg

Hello everyone this is Norman Reeves and I'm here with Rocky Drago. Rocky is set to face current LFC Heavyweight Champion Marco Buhler in a 5 round title fight. Drago is coming of two quick wins since losing to his rival Yuba Boulwiha by third round armbar. Rocky has become very popular with MMA fans as of late since he always brings an exciting fight that is almost guaranteed not to go the distance.

Norman: Wow I must say you are an intimidating person, your huge.

Rocky: Thats what she said...

Norman: (Laughing out loud)

Rocky: (gets up and hollers in Normans face) WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!!!!!! oh shit you shoulda just seen your face LOL wait a minute whats that smell?

Norman: I think I just sharted on myself.

Rocky: OH SHIT!

Norman: Ok on to business.

Rocky: Don't tell me

Norman: So Rocky tell me, Are you excited to be fighting for the LFC Heavyweight Title?

Rocky: God damn right I am! I dont know if I'm going to win or not but I'm going in their to try my damnedest to knock the shit out of the Champ. So whether its me or him you can pretty much count on someone getting beat the hell up.

Norman: The Champ is known for his head kicks, having won 3 of his fights by head kick. What are you going to do to avoid this?

Rocky: I'm gonna try not to get kicked in the head.

Norman: LoL ok then.

Rocky: All I can say is the Champ better bring his A game cause I'm bringin mine! Now I'm outta here, I got some shit to go do.

Norman: Well i guess that concludes our interview...

• Upvote 1

Pinsent, you gotta get through Bobby "Break Yo Face" Brown to get that title shot and unfortunately, you won't. You see I lost once and he's the champ, you're the chump, I don't lose to chumps and I ain't losing to the champ again either. So please bring your A game, so you're at least a little bit of a challenge.

A Q&A with Phat Funk by Merrick Shamrock

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w25.jpg

Today we have as guest the Welterweight contender Phat Funk, he will fight Ben Askren for a dominant spot in the Welterweight rankings at LFC 29.

Merrick Shamrock: Hey what’s up Phat, how are you doing mate ?

Phat:Man i doing great morale at all time high i on top of the world at moment.

Merrick Shamrock: Now I’m really impressed by your record (7-0-0 and 7 by (T)KO) ! You always finish your opponents pretty quick, is that the method you are going to use against Askren ?

Phat:I never like to leave it in the hand of the judges .If i got knockout power why not use it and end the fight early.

Merrick Shamrock:Who’s your biggest rival at the moment ? Why ?

Phat:Has to be Berzins .Being that champ in three divisions he is stealing my thunder a bit.i known i am the best young fighter on the island and no one taught a young man like myself could compete but i proving all the critics wrong .A title and hopefully going a long way in the big tournament at the end will silence the critics once and for all.

Merrick Shamrock: Whose hands will be raised at LFC 25 ? Why ?

Phat:Of course i think i will win. He is has a very good ground game but i don't think he have time to get me to the ground .Once i get the clinch it going to be all over for him

Merrick Shamrock: If you win this fight, who would you like to be your next opponent ?

Phat:That a hard question i suppose Miron "Strangler" Karoa or Dexter "Dangerous" Leigertwood .I what to get to the top of division and these guys or in my way at moment.

Merrick Shamrock: What do you think of our triple champ Berzins, because there’s a chance you are going to face him ?

Phat:Been very impressed by what i have see so far .We are every similar fighters.Both very good in the clinch i think i will just about shade it .My knees or killer i don't think he be able to handle then .

Merrick Shamrock: What are your plans for after the Island ?

Phat:Training training and more training lol :).I going to train for a good long time before even considering going to a org on the main land .Location don't know yet what to see which good gyms or available

Merrick Shamrock: I want to wish you good luck with your fight against Askren and future ?

Phat:Thank you nice chat .make sure everybody come watch the fight it going to be a cracker .

Daniel Benzrins or whatever your name is, is already dodging LFC newcomer Ricky Steiner at 185. Once you grow a pair let me know and you'll receive your due beating. Hate pussified fighters like yourself, especially on the island. There is no where to hide Benzrins the bitch.

• 3 weeks later...

Manager and Fighter Abe Eaton recently flew to the Island for a nice Sunday dinner with LFCs own Worf Roshenko. As they feasted on Gagk and Blood Wine, Worf, ever the strong silent type, remarked upon life on the Island. He said that, compared to life where he grew up, life on the island is a beach. He talked about the kicks heard around the world, his recent victories by devastating head kicks, saying that they come from nowhere and he has not practiced them in the gym, but, at the insistence of his new striking coach, he is now training in tae kwon do. As the Blood Wine began to loosen him up, Worf challenged Numero Deux or whatever his name is to a fight in a couple of weeks. He said he had been waiting for a shot at him for awhile. Worf said he is going new directions in training and has a number of surprises up his sleeve.

Sorry I didn't have the time to make a correct preview for the biggest event ever made on the island this season so lets take quick look to the main event of the LFC 35 Berzins vs Funk :

The main event will take place on the 170 division for the belt and it is maybe the biggest challenge for S.Berzins, Funk is a young prospect with like Berzins a very good clinch game he won all his fight to grab this title shoot against the greatest of all time on the Island. Berzins doesnt need introduction anymore anyone who take a look at this Island season knows him so very big fight in prediction.

My prediction: I really don't know the only thing I know if Berzins wins this time no one will be able to stop him and if Funk wins he will definitly be part of the best fighters on the Island

An irate and inconsolable Worf Roshenko was released from Island Prison after posting a 10,000 bail bond. He was arrested shortly after the LFC event last night for assault after he attacked the referee, who made what Worf consider to be a poor early stoppage. Early in the first round, Worf dropped his opponent, Numero Deux, but failed to take advantage of an obviously stunned opponent on the ground. And, not to be outdone, his opponent immediately put him in the same position and pounced. Despite relentless ground and pound, Worf held up, answering all the referees questions and moving his body and blocking strikes. He was intelligently defending himself within the UMMA rules, when, abruptly, the ref stopped the match.

A shocked Worf immediately got to his feet and began shouting obscenities at the ref. He could be heard, beside himself, as the official decision was announced. The TV network had to cut most of his post-fight speech, but words like mother, dishonor, coward, and kill were frequently used. Then, as the ref was exiting the cage, Worf confronted him and after the ref shoved him, Worf immediately floored him with a head kick and landed in mount to a full anaconda choke. Several security personnel and police officers as well as LFC officials and members of Worfs training camp tried vainly to get him to release the hold for nearly two minutes before bear mace was used.

At the insistence of LFC management, Worf was taken into custody. After being released from jail this morning with a pending trial date, Worf made some comments on the jailhouse steps. He was noticeably calmer.

We feel that we were cheated. I was intelligently defending myself, responding verbally each time he asked if I was OK. When the fight was first stopped, I thought perhaps he did not hear me correctly and thought I surrendered. Numero Deux was hitting me with some weak ground and pound, about to gas himself out. He could barely finish his post-fight speech without collapsing. I was very close to hip escaping into half guard, and from there I could have gone for a lock or choke. I was just waiting on him to Carwin out. The actions of the Referee were highly dishonorable and would be punishable by execution in the Klingon Empire. I strongly encourage the Island Athletic Commission to take swift and decisive action, including his termination and to overturn the results of the fight to a no contest. I regret my actions but not the reason I took them. I take comfort in knowing that in less than 10 days I will be off the Island, where corruption is rife, and under the purview of better officiating.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Faceless Man: Have a fight on the same card as me then win or lose I'll fight you after. And I'm Faceless not because I am a coward, it's quite the opposite. I don't like to just beat my opponents, I break them...mentally, physically, emotionally. Then when you are at your weakest and most vulnerable, I end it. Keep talking and you will find out.

FRANCOIS "PAPA DOC" DUVALIER

------------------------------------------------------------------

11-3, (Nine TKO victories)

Style: Brawler, Wrestler

Former Competitor on 'The Island'

"When I get in the cage to fight for the title, Jake Belcher, he better be ready for ME! I think I take that belt home with me..."