WSOF 9

Wolf

Palhares looks like a beast at 170 and will probably beat Fitch and Burkman in his next 2 fights if I had to pick. Still a lot of questions about him like cardio his striking, what happens if he cant heelhook you in 90 seconds. Moraes is good but he probably shouldve finished that fight, kinda similar to the Tarec-Lim fight with one guy being beaten down bad, but he is still a beast. Good to see Okami get the win aswell. Burkman had a nice rebound fight too. Good card all around and WSOF has been putting on some great fights, I wonder if they are going to become a feeder org for the ufc, with RUmble leaving and Moraes already talking about wanting Barao it kind of seems that way.

He's a liability and I wouldn't want him in my org that's for sure. I don't believe he is a top guy either but I think stylistically he beats guys like Fitch and Burkman, although Burkman could knock him out. Gotta give some respect to Belcher though crazy that he was tangled up with Palhares in a leg battleand survived and finished him