Bloodlust Horde Fightwear (Former Merciless Gladiators)

kupsman2

Hi guys, I just want to inform you that I have rebranded Merciless Gladiators to a less theme-oriented brand and this is the first time I've tried photoshop (newbie). Please drop by the store and I hope you like the designs. Feedback would be appreciated. Thank you and have a great day!

Store: Bloodlust Horde Fightwear

After 2 years, we are re-opening our brand! Please check out with some goods as we are on sale! Thanks everyone!

Lol, there it is... just wrote "make some more promo in forum, that's a nice collection you got there". I really like it, the rashguard style give the shirts something unique... my only critic would be, in the enxt batch i would make the shorts smaller, dunno, maybe 15-25% so that the sets match better size-wise. I'd really just transform the current ones, i am sure there won't be any quality problem at all, maybe it even benefits the designs and makes them a bit sharper. Keep it up!

• 2 years later...

Hi guys, I just want to inform you that I have rebranded Merciless Gladiators to a less theme-oriented brand and this is the first time I've tried photoshop (newbie). Please drop by the store and I hope you like the designs. Feedback would be appreciated. Thank you and have a great day!

Store: Bloodlust Horde Fightwear - old

After 2 years, we are re-opening our brand! Please check out with some goods as we are on sale! Thanks everyone!

• 4 weeks later...