ToTT - Hiddens

was just thinking about hiddens and not many people like me knowing what they really specifically word for word mean, so for idiots like me and the newbies who are not idiots :)

The idea is simple, we can either have a system where we click on the hidden and it explains what it is and affects it has on your fighter or just run the mouse over the word of the hidden u want to read about and it explains what it does for your fighter and things it affects. And also hierarchy and which side take priorty over the other

hit us with comments or just even write down your experience with hiddens and what they affect so they are down in writing and help some of the newbie questions and idiots questions from people like me :lol2:

tell us what u guys think, or Mike, possible or too much script work

http://i.imgur.com/fG05vnF.jpg

The answers to these meanings are like so many other things in this game: available to those who spend the time to visit the forums and do research. I think that is kind of the point. These small advantages go to the managers who put in the time to become involved in the community and the social aspects of the game.

We've had things like Spin and Win introduced in order to drive more people to the forums. I don't think we want to be introducing things that helps people stay away from them.

• Upvote 1

never mind it was an option for the new guys not for me that part was a joke but if no body likes it as an option rip the thread down monitors

The Wiki is outdated and needs to be looked over and updated.

The idea I think is a decent one and I could go either way on it.

Most of that information is in the forums if you search (an hour or so) but how many new players are willing to do that?

Chat needs to be pushed more in this game as I think it has been in the past and always will be the best place to get information and learn the game.

Most of that information is in the forums if you search (an hour or so) but how many new players are willing to do that?

Chat needs to be pushed more in this game as I think it has been in the past and always will be the best place to get information and learn the game.

If new members are unwilling to do that, then they will need to get by without having that advantage. This is a slow game intended to be played at a slow pace, with thought and planning going into everything you do. You can definitely play the game by spending 5 minutes a day on the game if you want to, but these tiny little edges go to those willing to put in the time, and that's how I think it should be.

• Upvote 2

Pretty much anything anybody would want to know is available in chat.