Matt "The Fraud" Miller

i step away for a few months and this game has been turned upside down. some fraud in syn named matt miller is claiming to be featherweight champ? and he's defending his belt against a bum he's already beat up twice? i thought i got rid of blitz matchmaking when i cleansed the game before i left onto bigger and better things, but i guess i was wrong.

well i cant have this. i cant have fraudulent matchmaking sully the formerly pure Synchronicity name. so i have no choice but to take the fw title and put things back into order.

there is only one true champion. there is only one man that held both the syn and blitz title simultaneously while becoming the unified and undisputed champion of the world. there is only one man who went 6 years as the #1 p4p fighter in this game.

http://i47.tinypic.com/124iwpi.jpg

i'm ready to do business with the new ownership of syn. i'm offering what i consider a fair deal, but i will deal with that in private. "The Immortal" Kid Torres is ready to return...and he will bring order back to this game.

• Upvote 6

i'm currently in talks with synchronicity. i'm being told that miller and his bum opponent are both afraid of accepting a fight with kid...or perhaps syn management is protecting them...

blitz matchmaking...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

matt miller has done nothing but lose his last fight, beat up on 135ers, and fought the same opponents over and over until each guy won a fight. that's exactly what blitz matchmaking is bro.

give the world what they wanna see...and that's kid torres slapping this fake around and getting his rightful title back.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lol giving the people what they want to see? You're bringing an old washed up fighter back to the cage who is 3-11in his last 14 fights. Not to mention he's a boring Ass lnp fighter.

• Upvote 2

i would argue your inaccurate and dumb-filled points if you were a relevant person that was worth my time...but you lack that qualification.

syn has already put an offer on the table bro. #1 org wants to sign him...enough said.

gtfo.

• Downvote 3

in the current matchmaking system your bum fighter cyrus jones can probably get a title shot in a top 5 org. i'm trying to put a real fighter in the mix...one that isnt exploited by false rankings and manipulated matchmaking. i'll happy slap any of your fighters around if i decide to stick around after kid wins the syn title.

lol bro do you think i went through your list of garbage fighters? i clicked your profile and cyrus came up as your top fighter. kid torres will destroy anyone on your roster, regardless of weight class.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w37.jpgFrank "Pillow Hands" Rizzo Jr

vshttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w18.jpg"The Immortal" Kid Torres

Live on PPV on April 25th, 2014 "Supernova V"

You scurred brah

Just the type of fight Supernova V needed. Was hoping for one of these fights :)