Matt "The Fraud" Miller

kid torres hasnt been around in years and this is already one of the most popular threads in recent history.

He's right, it says something about the forums when this is one of the most popular threads in a while.. along with the 'can i get my shitty retired fighter back?' thread...

Skid Torres is a poor mans Nick Diaz. We all know you don't have the stones to call out a certain someone who holds two wins over you in an attempt to redeem yourself. Quit trying to talk your way into a title fight you sack of donkey feces, who do you think you are Chael P. Sonnen?

lol bro you were exploiting every glitch in the book to win those fights. now that theyve been patched up there's no reason to deal with martel. anyone who read that play by play and has the tiniest bit of intelligence knows that kid wins that fight easily if no glitches were being exploited. youre a former blitz guy...i expect nothing less from scum like you. kid is here for the title and the title only. martel doesnt lead him to the title, it leads him down a path of irrelevancy. dont have time for that bro. if you wanna earn a shot with the champ kid torres...go ahead and try. i'll consider it if martel beats real competition.

• Upvote 1

He's right, it says something about the forums when this is one of the most popular threads in a while.. along with the 'can i get my shitty retired fighter back?' thread...

I think all the vets like to insult Kid Torres and talk about how shitty he is. You haven't been around long enough to get the fun sense of nostalgia that comes with a Kid Torres smack talk thread.

We all know Kid sucks and always sucked and his manager sucks and has a shitty beard. Guys like me remember when F-Man was a 25 year old DragonBall Z obsessed, beardless virgin. Now he is a 30 year old Black Keys obsessed, bearded virgin.

• Upvote 2

Is this some kind of joke? Kid Torres has lost 11 of his last 14 fights(wins against some average competition), hasn't fought for three quarters of a year, has weaker primaries across the board, is going to be outsized in the fight and will be destroyed no matter where it goes.

Make this pillow fisted, glass jaw'd washed up over the hill mediocre fighter fight a couple cans to get some hype before his inevitable first round beating?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think all the vets like to insult Kid Torres and talk about how shitty he is. You haven't been around long enough to get the fun sense of nostalgia that comes with a Kid Torres smack talk thread.

We all know Kid sucks and always sucked and his manager sucks and has a shitty beard. Guys like me remember when F-Man was a 25 year old DragonBall Z obsessed, beardless virgin. Now he is a 30 year old Black Keys obsessed, bearded virgin.

LOL well said Johnny.

F-Man where are the highlights!?

i have some ideas...but nothing actually done or that will be out soon...

Is this some kind of joke? Kid Torres has lost 11 of his last 14 fights(wins against some average competition), hasn't fought for three quarters of a year, has weaker primaries across the board, is going to be outsized in the fight and will be destroyed no matter where it goes.

Make this pillow fisted, glass jaw'd washed up over the hill mediocre fighter fight a couple cans to get some hype before his inevitable first round beating?

this is no joke bro. kid "the legendary god" torres is one win away from a syn title fight. personally i think the fact that kid has to win one before the fight is ridiculous. ive just graced syn with the best fighter in this games history and they somehow think its necessary for kid to win one before a fight. this new management is really cracked out it seems. but whatever...small technicality. kid will win and he'll do it easily. no problem here.

no reason to hate bro. you want a title shot in syn? make better fighters. stop sucking. this is my advice to you. right now youre just another guy no one cares about and no one knows. youre most likely australian.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One thing I must admit would be F-Man is clearly the #1 P4P at including short DBZ clips in his forum posts.

Cool? Absolutely not but he sure does it.

• Upvote 1

LMAO - awesome.

i have some ideas...but nothing actually done or that will be out soon...

this is no joke bro. kid "the legendary god" torres is one win away from a syn title fight. personally i think the fact that kid has to win one before the fight is ridiculous. ive just graced syn with the best fighter in this games history and they somehow think its necessary for kid to win one before a fight. this new management is really cracked out it seems. but whatever...small technicality. kid will win and he'll do it easily. no problem here.

Here is where it gets tricky Marky, I made the bold statement that if Torres beat my guy he could have his title shot, now if your guy were to step in, I can not hold up my end of the bargain but I guess thats just more blitz matchmaking now isnt it? Whatever shall we do here?

Here is where it gets tricky Marky, I made the bold statement that if Torres beat my guy he could have his title shot, now if your guy were to step in, I can not hold up my end of the bargain but I guess thats just more blitz matchmaking now isnt it? Whatever shall we do here?

Kid Torres should be made to work his way up. Nobody else gets the easy path if they're coming off a 2 loss streak.

If he beats Leroy, then he gets a title contender fight, if he wins that he should then get a title shot imo

Well, unfortunately you came into the discussion late after my original challenge had been made, and I am a man of my word and if F-Bomb's guy can beat Rizzo Jr, then the P4P king of the world certainly does deserve a title shot!! Now with that said, we could also discuss a Plan B and if your guy were to take Rizzo's spot, you could offer up a title fight to Skid in the org you work in to replace the offer of a Syn shot, I am sure F-Bomb will see a shot at an Evil Belt as much more appealing!

bro i dont like this blitz style of switching things up. we're going with the original agreement.

Blitz is so fucking shady.

Anyone who was part of Blitz is totally shady bro