Kickboxing/Grappling Tournaments

Hey Guys,

i saw that some fighters have a Kickboxing Hype oder that they have taken part in Grappling tournament. I wanted you to ask how i can take part in a Kickboxing/Grappling tournament/fight. Sorry for my english.

say it in your own language and I will reply the answer in your language :)

the grappling tourney your probably talking about is the TWGC that is a MMATYCOON run tourney that happens every now & then

but there is a grappling base org if u want to take that route

as for the KT there are KT based orgs u can enter also

but if your talking about the KT/Boxing tourney running now there are a couple that people are doing on there own and those spots to enter into them are all ready done or the tourney have all ready started :(

but if u do keep coming around the forums u can find some of these tourneys u are talking about, being run by some of our fellow tycooners :)

if I was wrong in answering what u where asking sorry :( or u cant understand it write down your language and I will translate it best I can :)

• Upvote 1

I checked your profile it says german so here goes nothing top in English now here is to hoping its the same as I have written in English :lol2:

die Enter Turnier Ihr wahrscheinlich sprechen, ist die, dass ein TWGC MMATYCOON Lauf-Turnier, dass jeder jetzt und dann passiert, ist,

aber es ist ein Enterbasis org wenn u wollen, diesen Weg zu nehmen

wie für die KT gibt es KT basierend Orgs u können auch

aber wenn Ihr reden über die KT / Boxing Turnier läuft jetzt gibt es ein paar, dass die Menschen dort eigene Tun und diese Spots in sie sind alle bereit gemacht oder das Turnier haben alle bereit begonnen :(

aber wenn u kommen immer rund um die u-Foren können einige dieser Turniere u über, die von einigen unserer Kollegen tycooners laufen Gespräche finden :)

wenn ich falsch war, was bei der Beantwortung u fragen, wo leid: (oder u kann nicht verstehen, sie schreiben Sie Ihre Sprache aus, und ich werde es am besten, ich kann übersetzen

• Upvote 1

Where is the grappling based org? I have a red belt that if been keeping for the TWGC but I'm

Unsure if there is ever going to be another one in his weight class so I'd be interested in signing him to an org like that

Where is the grappling based org? I have a red belt that if been keeping for the TWGC but I'm

Unsure if there is ever going to be another one in his weight class so I'd be interested in signing him to an org like that