Alliances and Buisnesses

Wolf

I wasnt sure whether to put this in the general section or here but i choose noob.

Anyway, one fine gentleman has recently bought vip for me and one of the perks of vip is being in an alliance. I just wanted to know what that actually means and what does it do. I am open to joining one :)

Secondly im thinking of starting a buisness, but im not sure what type. I have read the wiki on them but i am still undecided. I will probably need some help at first so i dont ruin it before i have started. Should i ask to be employed at one first so i inow what it requires to run?

Being in an alliance is essentially being on a team. There aren't really any "perks" per sei except having immediate access to managers who have your back. They will help you strategize for fights, share useful information, etc. If you are a noob at this game then it certainly a great benefit & resource to have being in an alliance.

As far as starting a business that is totally up to you.

Gyms are super easy to run. You practically don't need to do anything but maintain your gyms cleanliness by keeping it Brand New/

Pristine.

Clothing/Nutrition stores Requires a little more of your time. You'll need to do some advertising on the forums so people know who you are & what you got. If you're not very good with Photoshop. You'll need to pay someone to design something cool for you. You'll news to watch sales & make sure you're hitting your goals eachm month. Ive never ran these businesses so I'm no expert but it requires more of your time/energy/skills.

Orgs. are the most challenging & require a great deal of your time. I wont go into detail as there are others who can explain better than me but its a lot of work. If you have the time & skills to run a successful org, it can pay off big time.

Good luck :D

Being in an alliance is essentially being on a team. There aren't really any "perks" per sei except having immediate access to managers who have your back. They will help you strategize for fights, share useful information, etc. If you are a noob at this game then it certainly a great benefit & resource to have being in an alliance.

As far as starting a business that is totally up to you.

Gyms are super easy to run. You practically don't need to do anything but maintain your gyms cleanliness by keeping it Brand New/

Pristine.

Clothing/Nutrition stores Requires a little more of your time. You'll need to do some advertising on the forums so people know who you are & what you got. If you're not very good with Photoshop. You'll need to pay someone to design something cool for you. You'll news to watch sales & make sure you're hitting your goals eachm month. Ive never ran these businesses so I'm no expert but it requires more of your time/energy/skills.

Orgs. are the most challenging & require a great deal of your time. I wont go into detail as there are others who can explain better than me but its a lot of work. If you have the time & skills to run a successful org, it can pay off big time.

Good luck :D

Thank you for the response. Looks like i need an alliance :D

I wasnt sure whether to put this in the general section or here but i choose noob.

Anyway, one fine gentleman has recently bought vip for me and one of the perks of vip is being in an alliance. I just wanted to know what that actually means and what does it do. I am open to joining one :)

Secondly im thinking of starting a buisness, but im not sure what type. I have read the wiki on them but i am still undecided. I will probably need some help at first so i dont ruin it before i have started. Should i ask to be employed at one first so i inow what it requires to run?

You might also consider how dedicated you are to staying VIP.. There's no use starting a company and putting yours and some other people's time and effort into a business if you're not going to renew your VIP.

Although, I'm sure running a business will help you learn more about the game and keep you coming back and wanting to stay a VIP member.. It happened to all of us lol..

I would suggest you try and get hired by someone in the type of business you would like to run before you do it your self as its always good to learn form other peoples mistakes than your own. Plus it will give you the chance to see what it takes time and effort to run said business. And as for Orgs I would do your research on them before trying to open one. They are a lot of work and you will be dealing with a lot of different types of personalities so you need to make sure you have great People skills and are very Organized or you could end up struggling in the Org Bussiness. These are my suggestions take what you want from them and Goodluck in whatever you decide to do. Just remember this game is as good as you make it.

Starting a business can be tough.

Each of them takes a specific skill/resource.

Nutrition: You need lots of money in the beginning to research a supp that people will actually buy.

Clothing: You need to be able to use photoshop or whatever to actually create the clothing.

Fight Org: You need a pretty good amount of money to start one up and sign fighters/pay for the arenas. Also you need a lot of free time to be able to sign fighters, do matchmaking, etc.

Gym: You need to have a decent amount of money so that you can hire the coaches you want.